Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,129 Members 45,456 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

*Update* [Themes] Notification Toggles/198_7 Themes

Tip us?

Lokifish Marz
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3,272

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgriffinsc View Post
Rangerbry told me what I had to do,but I havent had a chance to mess with it.Still learning as I go.
Take your time. I'm up to my neck in files and difference lists for the universal deblur script.
Ubuntop- U4A/Webtop hybrid for all Tegra2 Motorola phones (Fully integrated Ubuntu Desktop)
Live ROM (One "ROM" over 12 phones) (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world and as base by many devs)
Imperium Initiative Photon (used as base by many Photon devs)
Imperium Initiative LS970 (used as base by many LS970 devs)
Imperium Agent LS970 (LS970 version of Live ROM)
Evo Desktop PC (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world)
(Nexus Q)uantum Singularity Project (Media Center, File Server, Website Server, LinuxonAndroid in little black ball of joy)
Umeox x201 EnSec Enhanced Security Patch and Live ROM Installer (used by multiple devs world wide on over 6 different models/versions of x201's)
Every Android device I've owned since the Hero- Media Center, File Server, Website Server
The Following User Says Thank You to Lokifish Marz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

iamanonymous
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
black icons on a Gingerbread green background?
Exactly what I'm looking for

Sent from my MB855 MoPho using xda premium

pgriffinsc
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 58
Ill see what I can do on that one. I did a remake of kenneths Alien theme,but I cant upload it,cause its to big.Its got notification toggles,but I themed the toggles to look like the ones in Liberty rom.I also put together an undo zip,that takes you back to BlurPlus,or my stock. Downloading dropbox now.....

pgriffinsc
Old
(Last edited by pgriffinsc; 2nd April 2012 at 02:54 AM.) Reason: mistake.
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 58
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25537380/Alien-Theme2.2.zip

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25537380/Blur_Plus2.0.zip

Kenneths base,the aosp sliders were a morph i picked up from droidpirate,LiGux battery,signal,and data icons.The notification toggles are from and themed like n the ones in Liberty rom.The only problems,are the gps icon is distorted wheits acquiring,and the "notification" bar is still ginger blue.This BlurPlus zip,undoes the Alien theme.For anyone wondering,these are based on 198_7 stock,rooted and unlocked.

......sorry for the redundant post guys,got ahead of my self.....

iamanonymous
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Awesome! Do you know how to get the numeric reading of the battery percentage back? (In the status bar) 1 thru 99

The Following User Says Thank You to iamanonymous For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

iamanonymous
Old
Thanks Meter 5
On a side note, the sync toggle does not work properly.

pgriffinsc
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 58
Yeah,to get the "stick" battery with %,id have to add it back.I use the stock battery xml files,and just rename,add,or delete images to get along with those files.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamanonymous View Post
Awesome! Do you know how to get the numeric reading of the battery percentage back? (In the status bar) 1 thru 99

pgriffinsc
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 58
If youre talking about the circular one with the arrow,thats the orientation toggle.I like the one that shows a device in landscape,and portrait myself,but couldnt find one that went with the ones from Liberty rom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamanonymous View Post
On a side note, the sync toggle does not work properly.

iamanonymous
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
If youre talking about the circular one with the arrow,thats the orientation toggle.I like the one that shows a device in landscape,and portrait myself,but couldnt find one that went with the ones from Liberty rom.
Oh ok. I'm running launcher 7 so no landscape

iamanonymous
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Yeah,to get the "stick" battery with %,id have to add it back.I use the stock battery xml files,and just rename,add,or delete images to get along with those files.
I like the battery the way you have it but would like a numberic value next to it as well IF POSSIBLE. excellent work