- Updated UI to new light look
- Fixed VideoID for android 4.4 devices
- Missed Call Screen no longer deletes calls from Call Log
- Fixed minor issues in SMS theming
- Performance improvements
- Fixed issue with overriding colors in SMS themes
- Updated French translation (Thanks Loic!)
- Performance improvements
- Added option to block calls with hidden numbers
- Added option to force screen full brightness on calls (find it on "Call Settings"->"Callscreen Interface"). Option is On by default, and brightness is restored when call ends.
- Redesigned User Interface
- New plugin to control UCS new UI animations
- Fixed issue with Video ID keeping playing audio after answering call with Headsets
- Fixed issue where "callback" function on new SMS notification screen was not working properly
- Hiding button block on SMS theme no longer also hides contact name and number
- Improved theming engine to support upcoming theme features
- Minor fixes and optimizations
- Added SMS Browser: fast view of all SMS, tap to go fullscreen, accessible directly from your phone app drawer
- SMS Browser supports threaded mode (tap options to set it). When in thread mode, fullscreen viewer cycles through thread only
- Re-designed fullscreen SMS viewer to use HUD interface, added next and previous SMS buttons, and also a "callback" function
- Dimissing SMS, or pressing next/previous buttons mark current SMS as read
- Re-designed app icons, and some in-app graphics
- Fixed crash if user removed video from phone and it was being used by UCS
- Fixed issue with multiple calls
- Performance improvements
- Minor bugfixes
- Changed default interface on new installs to HUD
- Added "Reject With SMS" button to HUD on incoming calls
- Removed Contact Manager shortcut from phone app drawer
- Increased possible call exit delay values to accommodate slower phones
- Performance improvements
- Added configurable delay on Call Screen exit to allow laggy stock interface to finish (Call Settings -> Callscreen Interface)
- UCS now displays phone numbers formated according to your country (option to disable included in Call Settings -> Callscreen Interface)
- Added option to manually crop facebook pictures when linking individual contacts
- Added UCS Plugins feature: LICENSED users only!
- "Standalone Syncer" is now a builtin plugin, several bugfixes included
- "FindMe plugin": make your phone ring even in silence mode with a pre-defined SMS
- "Theme Previewer Plugin": fast preview of themes on any UCS screens
- "Phonebook Pictures Plugin": use your existing photos for non personalized contacts
- Added some delay on call ends to give time to stock interface to exit
- Moved Privacy Screen Settings to Settings tab
- Themes also apply to Missed Call Screen now
- Optimized app memory footprint
- Minor fixes
- Added new Heads Up Display compact call interface, custom position available
- Added new HUD Profile
- Added text color customization to SMS Theme Manager
- Added option to exclude contacts from UCS
- Themes now also apply to Privacy Screen
- Re-designed Detailed Contact view on Contact Manager
- Fixed issue with call answering on some phones
- Fix contact preview wrongly applying Smart Info for non-personalized contacts
- Added "Smart Info": for personalized known contacts, automatically hide name, number and CID block background
- Added "Profiles" feature: one touch configuration of UCS behavior
- Added full costumization of Ring Picker interface targets, you define what each button does
- Added option to invert position of Answer and Decline buttons on Rotary, Sliding Tab, and Push Buttons interfaces
- Added option to use different default pictures for unknown contacts on incoming and outgoing calls
- Added workaround option for dual-sim phones to be able to choose sim card on outgoing calls
- Privacy Screen now supports sensor actions (turn to mute ringer or hang up call)
- FIX: allow USSD type messages to correctly show
- FIX: allow notifications to be pulled down if the status bar is not hidden in call screens
- minor bugfixes and optimizations
- Drastic performance improvement on caller ID display: instant response
- Re-organized existing call settings for more logical configuration
- Optional override of theme colors for name, number and call time
- Removed possibility of custom separate themes for unknown contacts: one default theme for everyone
- Still possible to personalize theme differently for known and unknown contacts
- Added option to use SMS templates for "Reject With SMS" function
- Several rare-bugs fixes
- Increased facebook pictures quality
- IMPORTANT: existing users should do a "Sync Pictures Now" to improve old pictures
- Optimized facebook "I Feel Lucky": more reliable auto-matching of contacts (Licensed only)
- Other performance optimizations
- Added Fullscreen Missed Calls Notifications
- Notification screen allows swipe actions, dismiss, callback, and reply with SMS
- Added optional on-screen "mute" button during calls
- Added Privacy Options also to Fullscreen notifications
- Optimizations on image handling: should solve rare issues with FC on loading or rotating pictures
- Increased picture quality when using existing android contact pictures on ICS and above (Licensed only)
- Increased functions on Contact Manager detailed view: click picture now offers also options to reset contact, reset facebook linking, using current internal contact picture as source, and syncing the current UCS picture to internal Android database
- Added dedicated Un-link menu to Facebook options. Single press any facebook contact to clear association. Great for errors after using "I Feel Lucky" Option
- Added Privacy options for both calls and SMS - check rigt-most tab on UCS settings
- Choose to hide caller name and picture until you choose to unlock the callscreen
- Choose to selectively hide text, or all contact details, on SMS screen until you unlock it
- Moved Internal Phone Syncing menu to General Settings tab on UCS settings
- FIX: issue with retrieving friend list on Facebook synchronization
- Fixed issue with proximity sensor not turning off screen during call (SGS3 and possibly other phones)
- Fixed wrong call duration indication on some devices
- Fixed possible issues with unknown phone callers causing rare crashes
- Fixed layout issue on SMS. SMS now adjusts to the presence or not of buttons.
- Added configurable font size for calls/SMS
- Fixed possible issue with Answer on SGS III
- Added optional root-required methods for answering/declining calls. Should ONLY be used if you have problems with UCS, and your phone MUST be rooted.
- Added Setup Wizard for initial configuration
- Added option to hide UCS after answering a call
- Increased customization of SMS screen. You can now hide the buttons, etc.
- FIXED: Facebook authorization issues on some phones
- FIXED: issue when choosing Ring Picker interface for German users
- JellyBean compatibility
- Fixed issue in phone syncing for ICS builds, where pictures could be assigned to wrong contacts
- Optimized memory usage on image editing: should fix the issue for rare FCs when rotating images
- Improved facebook picture fetching, possibly fixing rare cases where contact pictures were not being downloaded
- Several optimizations on phone syncing code
- Improved theming capabilities: look for new theme "Snow White"
- Several minor bugfixes
- New: Reject call with SMS. Only accessible with swipe gesture, to keep the interface clean.
- New: Ultimate SMS Screen can flip through all your SMS messages. Only accessible with swipe gesture
- Swipe actions are now fully configurable
- In calls, any swipe can be configured to reject, answer, reject with SMS, and default phone interface.
- In SMS, any swipe can be configured to dismiss, reply to the SMS, view previous and view next SMS
- Portuguese translation
- German translation
- Added Rotate function to Picture Editor
- Launch the Contact Manager directly from your app drawer
- New option to force UCS to ignore answer/reject button presses, and only react to long presses (press and hold the button, avoids accidental pickup/hangup)
- Licensed Users: Added capability to set different default themes, as well as independent hiding of callscreen elements, for known and unknown callers
- Free Users: Can selectively hide callscreen elements for unknown callers only
- You can hide parts of the callscreen, like buttons and backgrounds.
- You can set different default HD default pictures for Unknown contacts.
- (Licensed) You can apply different themes per-contact. With a transparent theme and swipe gestures, you can achieve true fullscreen for selected contacts.
- Fixed issue where UCS would sometimes not show on calls
- Rearranged UCS preferences into sub-menus.
- Added a "Tips and Tricks" section to preferences.
- fixed the issue where some people would get the status bar cover part of the caller name. There should be no fullscreen issues now.
- When you press back on Contact Manager or Theme Manager, you will now go back to UCS Preferences (would exit UCS before)
- Remember position on contact list: when you exit a detailed contact view, the list will start from that contact, not from the beginning. (yes, was annoying)
- Press visual feedback on UCS buttons (change color when pressed)
- Option to show on-screen "set on loudspeaker" button
- Option to show/hide status bar on lockscreen: people with problems where the status bar shows anyway, and hides part of the caller ID, set this OFF as a workaround!
- Option to give haptic feedback (vibrate) on UCS key presses
- FIX: Hopefully motorola people will stop having FCs when saving pictures
- Optimized memory footprint
- Removed unnecessary "save" option after saving an image on the editor
- Added theming capability, and a Theme Manager
, for Licensed users only! Search for "UCS Suave theme" in google play to see it in action, and I will be doing a lot more themes in the near future.
- Changed answer/call buttons for a more polished look.
- Fixed issues with rare random crashes while viewing detailed contact info.
- Removed restriction on editing pictures only on portrait, it now serves as simple rotate feature: turn the phone to landscape when editing pictures, and on saving, UCS will rotate the visible area to portrait. So UCS still shows exactly what you cropped and are seeing, plus it rotated the original image.
- Fixed race condition that lead to a very "rare" FC (thanks to whoever reported the crash to google play)
- Changed application icon
- Restrict image editing and cropping to portrait mode to avoid FC until I rework it
- Initial release