Thanks Meter: 31

294 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusant

Nope. It does nothing.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

lol im about to find out now .. am im afraid it does nothing .. or at least doesnt turn off the boot animation
1st April 2012, 02:35 AM   |  #382  
Thanks Meter: 325

628 posts
Go Big Blue!

The Following User Says Thank You to kstephens98 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2012, 02:58 AM   |  #383  
Thanks Meter: 630

3,359 posts
Loving this ROM. Has kept my Miui ics woes at bay.

1st April 2012, 03:49 AM   |  #384  
Thanks Meter: 0

34 posts
I switched over from CM9 to Build 29. Love it except I have a few questions.
1. I cannot get the Toggles to show back up. I had selected the option "Hide Toggles on collapse" to see what it did. I've unchecked that option but the Toggles do not show back up. Any ideas?

2. I use Google Voice for VM and have the phantom vm problem. In CM9 I had the same problem but managed to make the sprint VM notifications to not show in the status bar. I think there was an option to show vm in status bar that I turned off (I left the option in GV to show notification though I believe). Any ideas?

3. Is it possible to re-map the search button to the App Switcher? I never use the search button and I think the App Switcher is a key feature to ICS but a long press of the home button is a PITA.
1st April 2012, 04:07 AM   |  #385  
Thanks Meter: 128

849 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyr

I switched over from CM9 to Build 29. Love it except I have a few questions.
1. I cannot get the Toggles to show back up. I had selected the option "Hide Toggles on collapse" to see what it did. I've unchecked that option but the Toggles do not show back up. Any ideas?

2. I use Google Voice for VM and have the phantom vm problem. In CM9 I had the same problem but managed to make the sprint VM notifications to not show in the status bar. I think there was an option to show vm in status bar that I turned off (I left the option in GV to show notification though I believe). Any ideas?

3. Is it possible to re-map the search button to the App Switcher? I never use the search button and I think the App Switcher is a key feature to ICS but a long press of the home button is a PITA.

Hit the little settings button or long press it for the toggles to show up

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevie13.xo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2012, 05:07 AM   |  #386  
Flag TN
Thanks Meter: 34

278 posts
More
I've serched through the thread and couldn't find a definite answer. What's up with V6 not sticking? I'm not able to get it to stick through a reboot. Any answers?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA
1st April 2012, 05:23 AM   |  #387  
Flag Union City
Thanks Meter: 53

516 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankrubber

I've serched through the thread and couldn't find a definite answer. What's up with V6 not sticking? I'm not able to get it to stick through a reboot. Any answers?

If you have used v6 before and says you are 50% supercharged or something, try to un-supercharge. I don't remember the exact option, then reboot and run the script again. That might help you

1st April 2012, 06:04 AM   |  #388  
Thanks Meter: 0

34 posts
Question Phantom Voicemail
So, in CM9 Beta 1 there is an option to fix phantom VM.

Voicemail Notification option for those suffering from the "Phantom Voicemail" bug. Phone < menu button > Settings > Voicemail Notifications is disabled by default. Epic users on non-Sprint or overseas CDMA carriers may want to enable this option if they want voicemail notifications.

How do you fix this problem in AOKP Build 29? I found an updated dialer for Build 28.
1st April 2012, 06:33 AM   |  #389  
Thanks Meter: 143

310 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankrubber

Did you flash the modded services jar zip file in cwm? See post 3.
1st April 2012, 07:17 AM   |  #390  
Thanks Meter: 352

779 posts
I would love to see this with the volume buttons to skip mod incorporated..I was really confused for a second at work..and then remembered that it wasn't just a standard feature of every ROM I decide to try out lol

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, da shiz, epiccm, epicmtd, port
Previous Thread Next Thread