Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,758 Members 46,454 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] AOKP (4.2.2) (Beta) For the Samsung Epic 4g - 03/06/2013

Tip us?

bradbutter
Old
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusant View Post
Nope. It does nothing.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
lol im about to find out now .. am im afraid it does nothing .. or at least doesnt turn off the boot animation

kstephens98
Old
Thanks Meter 310
Go Big Blue!

The Following User Says Thank You to kstephens98 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

omair2005
Old
Thanks Meter 630
Loving this ROM. Has kept my Miui ics woes at bay.

Samsung Galaxy S III Verizon

sparkyr
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I switched over from CM9 to Build 29. Love it except I have a few questions.
1. I cannot get the Toggles to show back up. I had selected the option "Hide Toggles on collapse" to see what it did. I've unchecked that option but the Toggles do not show back up. Any ideas?

2. I use Google Voice for VM and have the phantom vm problem. In CM9 I had the same problem but managed to make the sprint VM notifications to not show in the status bar. I think there was an option to show vm in status bar that I turned off (I left the option in GV to show notification though I believe). Any ideas?

3. Is it possible to re-map the search button to the App Switcher? I never use the search button and I think the App Switcher is a key feature to ICS but a long press of the home button is a PITA.

stevie13.xo
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyr View Post
I switched over from CM9 to Build 29. Love it except I have a few questions.
1. I cannot get the Toggles to show back up. I had selected the option "Hide Toggles on collapse" to see what it did. I've unchecked that option but the Toggles do not show back up. Any ideas?

2. I use Google Voice for VM and have the phantom vm problem. In CM9 I had the same problem but managed to make the sprint VM notifications to not show in the status bar. I think there was an option to show vm in status bar that I turned off (I left the option in GV to show notification though I believe). Any ideas?

3. Is it possible to re-map the search button to the App Switcher? I never use the search button and I think the App Switcher is a key feature to ICS but a long press of the home button is a PITA.
Hit the little settings button or long press it for the toggles to show up

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevie13.xo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Blankrubber
Old
Thanks Meter 33
I've serched through the thread and couldn't find a definite answer. What's up with V6 not sticking? I'm not able to get it to stick through a reboot. Any answers?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

lmsomb
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankrubber View Post
I've serched through the thread and couldn't find a definite answer. What's up with V6 not sticking? I'm not able to get it to stick through a reboot. Any answers?

If you have used v6 before and says you are 50% supercharged or something, try to un-supercharge. I don't remember the exact option, then reboot and run the script again. That might help you

sparkyr
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question Phantom Voicemail

So, in CM9 Beta 1 there is an option to fix phantom VM.

Voicemail Notification option for those suffering from the "Phantom Voicemail" bug. Phone < menu button > Settings > Voicemail Notifications is disabled by default. Epic users on non-Sprint or overseas CDMA carriers may want to enable this option if they want voicemail notifications.

How do you fix this problem in AOKP Build 29? I found an updated dialer for Build 28.

samep
Old
Thanks Meter 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankrubber View Post

Did you flash the modded services jar zip file in cwm? See post 3.

luna_c666
Old
Thanks Meter 352
I would love to see this with the volume buttons to skip mod incorporated..I was really confused for a second at work..and then remembered that it wasn't just a standard feature of every ROM I decide to try out lol
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO REMOVE USB SAFELY
If I helped, click Thanks!
Asus Transformer EPIC NOOB GUIDE----TextButtons for ICS TF101----Sleek Buttons for ICS TF101

Devices:
Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII (Goodness JB ROM)
2 Epic4G's (CM10.1, CleanGB for the boy)
TF101 (CM10)
MyTouch4G (Lost or stolen )

Tags
aokp, da shiz, epiccm, epicmtd, port
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe