FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

[ROM][CEDA/OZONE][WWE][* 3VOLUTION SERIES *][WM6.5 STD 21854][Build 3VO.2.00.122209]

OP ookba

14th February 2012, 12:00 PM   |  #561  
Flag Calicut
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Talking query
I want to know if all the default features of windows 6.5 will be there or not like windows mediaplayer,quick gps,remote desktop and all....Is this an adition to the existing features....thanks in advance
1st April 2012, 09:53 AM   |  #562  

2 posts
Hi,
You did so great work. The rom is shiny!

I love it and played this beautiful rom days. Now the only one thing which I need to know is : how to get the VPN connected to my VPN server. I have set up the VPN connection. I use the connects via "WAP network" and connects to " The Internet" . Also my server address and user name and password, L2TP mode with shared password. Every thing was done. BUT... Where to get it connected? There is no such a button or menu which let me connect? Maybe I lost some? please let me know.

Thanks
1st September 2012, 06:49 PM   |  #563  

19 posts
hello.
is it suitable with htc HTC Snap SMT6175?
Thanx.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread