Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,462 Members 43,112 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][CEDA/OZONE][WWE][* 3VOLUTION SERIES *][WM6.5 STD 21854][Build 3VO.2.00.122209]

Tip us?

k06jinesh92
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Talking query

I want to know if all the default features of windows 6.5 will be there or not like windows mediaplayer,quick gps,remote desktop and all....Is this an adition to the existing features....thanks in advance

marchseventh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi,
You did so great work. The rom is shiny!

I love it and played this beautiful rom days. Now the only one thing which I need to know is : how to get the VPN connected to my VPN server. I have set up the VPN connection. I use the connects via "WAP network" and connects to " The Internet" . Also my server address and user name and password, L2TP mode with shared password. Every thing was done. BUT... Where to get it connected? There is no such a button or menu which let me connect? Maybe I lost some? please let me know.

Thanks

eee3+
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hello.
is it suitable with htc HTC Snap SMT6175?
Thanx.