Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,216 Members 53,304 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP] Q&A Thread - MUST POST ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Tip us?

r-care
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kms108 View Post
you might as well just lock the bootloader now, the ICS update should arrival anytime soon.
Thanks. ICS will arrive this mid April.

hiey
Old
Thanks Meter 5
can someone send a build prop from a ray whit bootloader unlock alowd : yes and fastboot working plees!Thank's

hiey
Old
Thanks Meter 5
how to integrate root in ftf file?

hansip87
Old
Thanks Meter 1,814

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiey View Post
can someone send a build prop from a ray whit bootloader unlock alowd : yes and fastboot working plees!Thank's
i think there's no different in build.prop whether unlocked or not. It depends on what custom ROM you're using.
Love to Mod, Love to Experiment,
Sony Fanatic

My App Project:
Fast App Switcher Small App
System Monitor Small App
Media Viewer Small App

Phone History:
Nokia 6233 - Sony Ericsson K700i - SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro - SE Xperia Ray - Motorola RAZR Maxx - Xperia Z Ultra

The Following User Says Thank You to hansip87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hiey
Old
Thanks Meter 5
i can't use costume rom!My fastboot is locked!I want to creat my costum rom!

KristianKenneth
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 672

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiey View Post
i can't use costume rom!My fastboot is locked!I want to creat my costum rom!
unlock your bootloader or...
The Following User Says Thank You to KristianKenneth For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

El Brillantinas
Old
Thanks Meter 64
...Or what?

(sorry, =P)

I just did this test. The result was I can't unlock the bootloader of my Xperia Ray, it's not allowed.

I won't fall again into such a big risk. I just bricked a Xperia X8 two months ago trying to unlock the bootloader. Now it's a useless piece of... Phone.

Im looking forward to root and installing custom ROMs without needing to unlock the bootloader. What methods are available for me?
The Following User Says Thank You to El Brillantinas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

o0lx0o
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I am used to have the blue compass indicator showing which direction you are facing, but this function doesn't work after Google maps 6.x version, however it's working with 5.x version. I've do some searching but seems a few posts concerning such problem. My friend's Galaxy Nexus have no problem at all with compass, so iam wondering it is a common problem with all ICS of Ray?

Thanks for responding!

DaddyCool78
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Unable to update via PC Companion (after root + mod)

Hello all, I've done most of the stuff described in this Ray forum, except that I keeped the Sony ROM .62 to be exact. (Unlocked boot loader, rooted, Clockwork Rom manager, Super-user, etc.)

I was just verifying if the ICS update was finally available throught PC Companion and seen that there was an update, yeah. Ok, I know it's not yet ICS but still : I get the message from PCComp that it can't update the Ray...

-Can anyone give me an explanation about why it's not possible to update "something" (I don't even know what it wants to update?)
-Will I have the same problem when it's time to update to the official ICS update ?
-How do I solve that issue ?

Thanks everyone

nataS555
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Finer RINGER volume control

Searched the forum but couldnīt find solution for finer ringer control, need something similar to 30 step media volume control. Using KA11 mod.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe