Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,969 Members 38,114 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New HTC Update for Windows Phone

Tip us?

irvin792
Old
Thanks Meter 0
okie dokie thank you for your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drupad2drupad View Post
Sadly enough, there are 3 other links to European ones, but none to ATT Cingular. Looks like you have a long weekend wait before you flash the ROM. It says servers are down. I would suggest send 'football' the OP of stock ROM thread, a PM and probably he might be able to upload the ROM to mediashare or something more accessible?

irvin792
Old
Thanks Meter 0
well ive check all my bootloader, firmware, and all that jazz and it checks out that it is all the same as stock, so I dont think the HTC update took hold, would i still need to re-flah my rom? FF is finally back up though so Im downloading it now

ROCOAFZ
Old
Thanks Meter 72
The HTC update gives me an error also about certificate when using cab sender. Any fixes? I have an ATT titan and had just reflashed my phone about 5 days ago.

irvin792
Old
Thanks Meter 0
yea i dont understand how to get it on the phone.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCOAFZ View Post
The HTC update gives me an error also about certificate when using cab sender. Any fixes? I have an ATT titan and had just reflashed my phone about 5 days ago.

bennyj71
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvin792 View Post
im having no luck at all, even after hard resetting and now my back up wont load either.....it goes to load the update and it never actually starts (no white line for progress) and then reboots ending in the error above. And on my phone it says that the update was unsuccessful. Im with a wiped phone, unusable backup, and no update ......this sucks
My Titan did the same thing. I can't remember the white line, but my phone said unsuccessful. Like I said nothing showed me that it worked. I started setting it up, and saw how fast it had gotten. It used to lose internet signal and websites would timeout. Happened about three to ten times a day. It has never happened since the update. It didn't dawn on me until I saw wallpapers in my picture gallery.

Sent from my PI39100 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

irvin792
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyj71 View Post
My Titan did the same thing. I can't remember the white line, but my phone said unsuccessful. Like I said nothing showed me that it worked. I started setting it up, and saw how fast it had gotten. It used to lose internet signal and websites would timeout. Happened about three to ten times a day. It has never happened since the update. It didn't dawn on me until I saw wallpapers in my picture gallery.

Sent from my PI39100 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
yea I dont see any wallpapers and my bootloader and everything is still the same as before

enyaj
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Still not getting the update notification at all.
LG G3 D855
ROM: Stock

drupad2drupad
Old
Thanks Meter 627

DONATE TO ME
Does it mean that most of you guys who have failed update/no update are not in the UK? Could it be that only UK unlocked ones have got this update so far?

stevov
Old
Thanks Meter 28
UK unlocked did the update a few days ago.first attempt hung at level 6 so disconnected and retried.second attempt straight through no issues. followed up by a hard reset.phone is just that bit sharper in all areas. hard to put a finger on it.its just better.battery life has picked up again after dropping of on the 8107 update. checked this morning and showed 11 hours since last charge with 2 days 9 hrs remaining at 73%.4 email accounts and weather. location enabled on 2g/E.

GoodThings2Life
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question for somebody who has installed this on an AT&T-branded phone... can you confirm the radio/firmware versions in Settings > About > More Info?

OS - 7.10.8107.79
Firmware - 1600.2200.20501.401
Bootloader is NEW - 2.5.160015.3(137079)
Radio software - 16.23.06.10_ 16.32.00.23U

I've already updated to 8107, but if this improves call quality and other issues, I'm all for forcing it too, since AT&T sucks a fat one. I just don't want to screw up my phone either.

I have no interest in unlocking it later, so bootloader being newer isn't a problem as long as everything works.

Thanks for any info!