FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM][PORT][4.0.3 - XXLPH] Galaxy S II's ICS Firmware [Pre-Alpha v3][04-3-12]

1,787 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,488
 
By dhiru1602, Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer on 28th February 2012, 05:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th March 2012, 05:17 PM |#401  
Member
Flag Algiers
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkalter

I'm back from school. Tonight i'll take a look at the rom.

Cheers,

MKalter

Ok my bro , take your time and hope you'll work out this rom , and thanks again for your work
 
 
31st March 2012, 05:41 AM |#402  
kany1991's Avatar
Member
Flag raigarh
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Unhappy
even experia neo v gettin ics updates from sony then y not galaxy s
31st March 2012, 06:26 AM |#403  
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kany1991

even experia neo v gettin ics updates from sony then y not galaxy s

I'm hearing this news from last 3 months, but none of the sony devices were updated with ICS.
31st March 2012, 07:44 AM |#404  
kany1991's Avatar
Member
Flag raigarh
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
dude xperia play gets a beta update of ics go check it out

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramanadodda

I'm hearing this news from last 3 months, but none of the sony devices were updated with ICS.

dude xperia play gets a beta update of ics go check it ou
31st March 2012, 07:59 AM |#405  
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kany1991

dude xperia play gets a beta update of ics go check it out

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------


dude xperia play gets a beta update of ics go check it ou


I know it. Thanks anyway. It's a developer version not the public release, and has 100+ bugs and features are not so good. Waiting for the public release for NEO. I dont' want to use custom ROMs for my NEO.
Last edited by ramanadodda; 31st March 2012 at 08:22 AM.
31st March 2012, 09:55 AM |#406  
kany1991's Avatar
Member
Flag raigarh
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramanadodda

I know it. Thanks anyway. It's a developer version not the public release, and has 100+ bugs and features are not so good. Waiting for the public release for NEO. I dont' want to use custom ROMs for my NEO.

i know its a developer version bt still its official
1st April 2012, 01:48 PM |#407  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
hmmmm , any news?
1st April 2012, 03:24 PM |#408  
Nezys's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Catania
Thanks Meter: 191
 
Donate to Me
More
Why are you talkin' about Sony devices??
We're owners of Galaxy S and this thread is dedicated to this awesome port,we don't want OFF Topic
The Following User Says Thank You to Nezys For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2012, 04:33 PM |#409  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
ErE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezys

Why are you talkin' about Sony devices??
We're owners of Galaxy S and this thread is dedicated to this awesome port,we don't want OFF Topic

off or on. This thread is near dead. I have not tried this rom yet. But I am following this thread since it started. because it is the most interesting work here in xda. And I am sure lot of people following this quietly.
1st April 2012, 06:03 PM |#410  
Gammelgustav's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 242
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnnn3003

ErE

off or on. This thread is near dead. I have not tried this rom yet. But I am following this thread since it started. because it is the most interesting work here in xda. And I am sure lot of people following this quietly.

Yep quietly - but nobody helps the devs as mkalter does (wish you luck man!) :s

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA
1st April 2012, 08:39 PM |#411  
neelsgs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag banbury
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezys

Why are you talkin' about Sony devices??
We're owners of Galaxy S and this thread is dedicated to this awesome port,we don't want OFF Topic

TBH a Sony Xperia ICS port would be quite interesting... or at least a theme... soz for going off topic, best of luck in the ROM devs!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy s, galaxy s2, ics port, sgs2 tw4, xxlph
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes