Hm thought i posted a reply, seems i forgot.
I have played it a bit, some thoughts:
- Why use such a small window and not the whole screen?
- Nice idea with the flashing numbers for combos, feels rewarding. You could try to make it a bit more flashy when getting extra points like CoD or BF3
- If you had choosen a different theme for the same game, you would have probably gotten alot more downloads, an evil clown killing the baby just doesn't go that popular. If you went with a bit more light and friendly theme, maybe a bit doodle style (kid friendly?), it would increase your downloads.
- Its a game for a short peroid of time to have some fun, i'm not sure if i did something wrong but it seemed to take ages and i didn't even come close to the required amount of money to win the game. It all ended up in button smashing that one button fast enough.
How i would do it:
- Make it a bit more comic style (example of fruit ninja or angry birds or whatev)
- Make it about reflexes and skill
- Limit the time, possible different modes (easy,medium,hard)?
- global highscore lists, showing how much points people made in that time peroid
Have people compete and want to be in the top10 of your highscore list, compare their scores/ability/epenis through asmall and quick game for inbetween.