Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

[GAME] Save the Baby

27th March 2012, 09:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 332

315 posts
Save the Baby is a HARDCORE RASH game. Your baby is reward so it's very hard to win!

Evil Clown stole your little baby on the birthday and wants to play a game with you. Winner takes the baby. Rules are simple. You have 1 minute to win $1,000,000 or you will miss your baby forever.

Features:
  • Follow game hints to learn how to save your little baby from the Evil
  • Click the button to earn money, but be carefull! You do not have a lot of time
  • Make combos to earn extra money and bonuses by clicking the dollar sign fast several times while the price indicator is yellow or red
  • Pick up extra bonuses to increase your time limit and get more chances to win
  • Avoid picking up negative bonuses that descreases your time limit, money or even kills you!
  • Feel lucky to get a secret bonus to please your child
  • Save your baby from the Evil, see your detailed game stats and share your score with your friends

Notice:
If you have problems with sound effects or game crashes on your device, please let me kwow. Your feedback will be very much appreciated.

Download Save the Baby from Google Play.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	975017   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	975018   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	975019   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	975020   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	975022  

Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	975023   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	975024  
Last edited by exisapps; 22nd April 2012 at 12:51 AM.
27th March 2012, 09:14 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,211

1,994 posts
I would recommend to add a small text to your apps market description explaining what the permissions you require are needed for.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dark3n For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th March 2012, 11:40 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

315 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark3n

I would recommend to add a small text to your apps market description explaining what the permissions you require are needed for.

Thanks, wasn't warn before
29th March 2012, 01:21 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

315 posts
Have somebody tried it?
Any feedback?

Guys, i need your support please. Will be very much appreciated.
30th March 2012, 04:37 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,211

1,994 posts
Hm thought i posted a reply, seems i forgot.
I have played it a bit, some thoughts:
- Why use such a small window and not the whole screen?
- Nice idea with the flashing numbers for combos, feels rewarding. You could try to make it a bit more flashy when getting extra points like CoD or BF3
- If you had choosen a different theme for the same game, you would have probably gotten alot more downloads, an evil clown killing the baby just doesn't go that popular. If you went with a bit more light and friendly theme, maybe a bit doodle style (kid friendly?), it would increase your downloads.
- Its a game for a short peroid of time to have some fun, i'm not sure if i did something wrong but it seemed to take ages and i didn't even come close to the required amount of money to win the game. It all ended up in button smashing that one button fast enough.

How i would do it:
- Make it a bit more comic style (example of fruit ninja or angry birds or whatev)
- Make it about reflexes and skill
- Limit the time, possible different modes (easy,medium,hard)?
- global highscore lists, showing how much points people made in that time peroid

Have people compete and want to be in the top10 of your highscore list, compare their scores/ability/epenis through asmall and quick game for inbetween.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dark3n For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2012, 03:16 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

315 posts
Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Quote:

Why use such a small window and not the whole screen?

I just thought it's more impressive in my case

Quote:

Nice idea with the flashing numbers for combos, feels rewarding. You could try to make it a bit more flashy when getting extra points like CoD or BF3

Yes, but then it could slow the game because there is not hardware support for layout animations in android till 4.0.

Quote:

If you had choosen a different theme for the same game, you would have probably gotten alot more downloads, an evil clown killing the baby just doesn't go that popular. If you went with a bit more light and friendly theme, maybe a bit doodle style (kid friendly?), it would increase your downloads.

Thank for advice, i will try it. Btw i like the current dark theme Especially together with doom's soundtrack (Running from the Evil) and game window jerking

Quote:

- Its a game for a short peroid of time to have some fun, i'm not sure if i did something wrong but it seemed to take ages and i didn't even come close to the required amount of money to win the game. It all ended up in button smashing that one button fast enough.

Starting from level 5 each combo gives a chance to get bonus. There are several kinds of bonuses: bonus time, bonus money, minus time, minus money, death and kid present. The idea was to make player feel a little bit nervous because there is not enough time always and it's easy to loose the game. You need to pick as many time bonuses as you can to win the game.
The main point is not to click as fast as you can but click soft and dont be worried about the time. And if you're playing this way you need 15-20 mins to win.

Quote:

How i would do it:
- Make it a bit more comic style (example of fruit ninja or angry birds or whatev)
- Make it about reflexes and skill
- Limit the time, possible different modes (easy,medium,hard)?
- global highscore lists, showing how much points people made in that time peroid

Have people compete and want to be in the top10 of your highscore list, compare their scores/ability/epenis through asmall and quick game for inbetween.

Thank you again. I am not sure about the style right now, but I wanna add difficulty and unlimited mode.
1st April 2012, 06:10 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

315 posts
Version 1.1 is realeased:
  • Fixed highscores bugs
  • Adjusted game difficulty, now a little bit easier to win!

Enjoy defeating the Evil and saving your little baby!
22nd April 2012, 12:21 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

315 posts
Game difficulty is greatly reduced!
Save the baby right now!
22nd July 2012, 01:58 AM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

315 posts
Hah, for half a year so few people liked this game. Imho this is just the best hardcore game overall at least coz is featuring doom2 soundtrack

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread