FORUMS

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

Swap almost any smartphone for a brand new Windows Phone 7 device

9,662 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,856
 
By cajunflavoredbob, Senior Member on 27th March 2012, 07:28 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
31st March 2012, 11:50 PM |#111  
Senior Member
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy Diz

I called the Scottsdale tel since I'm about 2hrs away... they had no idea about this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Odd, when I called Friday the rep knew what I meant. I went Wednesday and Thursday without any issues.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
 
 
1st April 2012, 12:02 AM |#112  
cajunflavoredbob's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Your Basement
Thanks Meter: 6,856
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy Diz

I called the Scottsdale tel since I'm about 2hrs away... they had no idea about this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

It is up to local stores to extend the event until 5 April 2012. The extension may not apply to every MS store.
1st April 2012, 12:41 AM |#113  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosit1

Odd, when I called Friday the rep knew what I meant. I went Wednesday and Thursday without any issues.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

You called Scottsdale store?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
1st April 2012, 01:23 AM |#114  
Senior Member
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
I went there three times across two days. On Thursday they said it would run until 10, never mentioned an end date however.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
1st April 2012, 01:36 AM |#115  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosit1

I went there three times across two days. On Thursday they said it would run until 10, never mentioned an end date however.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

You were able to swap your phone/phones out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
1st April 2012, 06:39 AM |#116  
Senior Member
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy Diz

You were able to swap your phone/phones out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Went in three times one as myself, one with my sister, another with my friend. We used a HTC Hero (active service), Motorola Droid OG (No service), and a iPhone 3GS (service, same as Hero). Went without a hitch, just have to coordinate pickup with the people. Haha. Appears they are recycling phones when they have stock of the new ones for general consumption.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
1st April 2012, 07:38 AM |#117  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosit1

Went in three times one as myself, one with my sister, another with my friend. We used a HTC Hero (active service), Motorola Droid OG (No service), and a iPhone 3GS (service, same as Hero). Went without a hitch, just have to coordinate pickup with the people. Haha. Appears they are recycling phones when they have stock of the new ones for general consumption.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

So no questions asked they'll swap out free no need to sign contract...the only issue I see is insurance, I have att and they probably won't insure it. Guess I'll call again tomorrow, but damn its a drive 2.5 hrs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
1st April 2012, 08:53 AM |#118  
Senior Member
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy Diz

So no questions asked they'll swap out free no need to sign contract...the only issue I see is insurance, I have att and they probably won't insure it. Guess I'll call again tomorrow, but damn its a drive 2.5 hrs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

As long as the device is functional and meets the requirements. No contract free phone. Insurance can probably be bought through Squaretrade or comparable.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
1st April 2012, 09:16 PM |#119  
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
I wish Microsoft had some stores in Canada so I could take advantage of this deal
3rd April 2012, 06:17 AM |#120  
Will of fire's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag union city ca
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Got a HTC arrive I don't have sprint but Its the only phone avaliable without rain check.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
5th April 2012, 10:24 AM |#121  
Will of fire's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag union city ca
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Last day is today guys get your phone or 25 dollar gift card.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, free, promotion, webos, windows phone 7
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes