Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,772 Members 52,055 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 7.2 (9th June, 2012)

Tip us?
 
Kot_Ik
Old
#11  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 257
Posts: 133
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Glazov
First post updated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kot_Ik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
farukb
Old
#12  
farukb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 149
Posts: 1,079
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sarajevo
@ Kot_Ik

Don't worry about small number of posts, it doens't mean nobody's looking or using. It just means that there is nothing to complain about.

Thanks for making those builds!
Make your life much easier by going here and changing "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" to 50!
 
Oops...
Old
#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 62
Posts: 160
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by farukb View Post
@ Kot_Ik

Don't worry about small number of posts, it doens't mean nobody's looking or using. It just means that there is nothing to complain about.

Thanks for making those builds!
Fully agree:)

Gesendet von meinem Legend mit Tapatalk
 
and313
Old
#14  
and313's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 579
Posts: 1,836
Join Date: Nov 2010
Indeed thank you realy. Using the 31th build and it works perfectly

Sent from my Legend using XDA
 
Kot_Ik
Old
(Last edited by Kot_Ik; 1st April 2012 at 07:41 PM.)
#15  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 257
Posts: 133
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Glazov
There is one strange thing with recent builds. I've got strong battery drainage. It looks like WiFi consume too much power from battery. This behaviour starts from build that of 5th or 7th of March. Does anyone can confirm that?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1333295936696.png
Views:	436
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	977221   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1333295949314.png
Views:	423
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	977222  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kot_Ik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
YoMarK
Old
#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 426
Join Date: Sep 2007
Just used the guide on cyanogenmod.com to install recovery on my girlfriends legend(was stock). Did not unlock the bootloader, so it's still S-on, but this ROM is working great.
At first GPS was not working(0 satellites in GPS test), but then i read that radio version radio 7.13.35.05 should "fix" GPS on cyanogenmod.
Had to downgrade CWM to version 2.5.x to be able to flash the 7.13.35.05 update.zip, but after I flashed the radio, GPS worked immediately.
The ROM seems to be working flawlessly now, great work!
The Following User Says Thank You to YoMarK For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Oops...
Old
#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 62
Posts: 160
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kot_Ik View Post
There is one strange thing with recent builds. I've got strong battery drainage. It looks like WiFi consume too much power from battery. This behaviour starts from build that of 5th or 7th of March. Does anyone can confirm that?
Although my WiFi is permanently enabled at home, I did get Display=46% and WiFi=28% after a day of heavy usage. Seems to be pretty normal here, so can't confirm any strange behaviour
The Following User Says Thank You to Oops... For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
and313
Old
#18  
and313's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 579
Posts: 1,836
Join Date: Nov 2010
I think its a bit higher too

Sent from my Legend using XDA
 
Guids
Old
#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 189
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoMarK View Post
Just used the guide on cyanogenmod.com to install recovery on my girlfriends legend(was stock). Did not unlock the bootloader, so it's still S-on, but this ROM is working great.
At first GPS was not working(0 satellites in GPS test), but then i read that radio version radio 7.13.35.05 should "fix" GPS on cyanogenmod.
Had to downgrade CWM to version 2.5.x to be able to flash the 7.13.35.05 update.zip, but after I flashed the radio, GPS worked immediately.
The ROM seems to be working flawlessly now, great work!
Haha, you are kidding. I just did the same for mine!
 
Oops...
Old
#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 62
Posts: 160
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoMarK View Post
The ROM seems to be working flawlessly now, great work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guids View Post
Haha, you are kidding. I just did the same for mine!
Did you guys try the modified gps library? Would be interesting..

Tags
build, cm7, kang, nightly, unofficial
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes