1st April 2012, 07:44 PM   |  #2931  
Placentia
Thanks Meter: 177

957 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZwldcats

Finally switching to this..

Do I need to flash the modem seperately then the ROM?

If so do I flash it before or after ROM install?

flashing after is fine :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
1st April 2012, 07:52 PM   |  #2932  
Flag East Seattle
Thanks Meter: 774

1,588 posts
More
I'm getting the best battery life of any of the ICS builds so far. Went to bed last night at 98% charge and 7.5 hours later when I woke up I was at 90%. Not as good as GB, but pretty decent. Everything is working great here. Installed the inverted apps with no issues after a full wipe.
My camera was buzzing so I extracted the camera apk from another Rom and copied it into system/app and overwrote the one that came with this Rom.
This is Tiffany84's status bar and dialer mod for FC15. I flashed it to test and now have the blue themed dialer as well as the blue status bar icons. Can't find anything that it broke. Running fine. Backup before you try it just in case.
Edit: tested my MMS. The inverted version disappeared from my app drawer after flashing this but the stock one and Hancent still work.
http://db.tt/lIBMdPgC
U
Last edited by DataHawg; 1st April 2012 at 09:26 PM.
1st April 2012, 07:57 PM   |  #2933  
Thanks Meter: 0

22 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GReddySetGO

I don't think this scenario represents my issue. My problem happens on pages without mobile sites as well. Plus, when I use dolphin, I use desktop view as standard, so I don't even see mobile sites with that browser. This also would not explain refreshing pictures in the facebook app, rather than going back to the previous page.

Ah OK, I didn't realize the full extent of it.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataHawg

I'm getting the best battery life of any of the ICS builds so far. Went to bed last night at 98% charge and 7.5 hours later when I woke up I was at 90%. Not as good as GB, but pretty decent. Everything is working great here. Installed the inverted apps with no issues after a full wipe.
My camera was buzzing so I extracted the camera apk from another Rom and copied it into system/app and overwrote the one that came with this Rom.
This is Tiffany84's status bar and dialer mod for FC15. I flashed it to test and now have the blue themed dialer as well as the blue status bar icons. Can't find anything that it broke. Running fine. Backup before you try it just in case.
http://db.tt/lIBMdPgC
U

I got this as well a few days ago and it actually broke my MMS. But she says she is planning on releasing a full theme later today, so I am waiting on that.
1st April 2012, 08:24 PM   |  #2934  
Flag East Seattle
Thanks Meter: 774

1,588 posts
More
Thanks Rich. I had this on my sd card so thought I might as well try it. Well have to test my MMS.
1st April 2012, 09:17 PM   |  #2935  
Thanks Meter: 4

86 posts
Anyone else having random reboots with 1.3a FC24?
1st April 2012, 09:38 PM   |  #2936  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I am having a similar issue..mine powers off and doesnt reboot. I have to take the battery out to power back up

1st April 2012, 10:18 PM   |  #2937  
Thanks Meter: 4

86 posts
I've watched mine reboot 4 times today totally randomly sitting on my desk at work.
1st April 2012, 10:32 PM   |  #2938  
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
Losing wifi after sleep...
i'm losing wifi connection after just 15-20 minutes of sleep...i read some other posts about it, but their solution didn't help. one suggested that uninstall setupcpu, but i don't see that as an installed app.

any other suggestions greatly appreciated. thank you
1st April 2012, 10:41 PM   |  #2939  
Flag Waukesha, WI
Thanks Meter: 62

335 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by proheart

i'm losing wifi connection after just 15-20 minutes of sleep...i read some other posts about it, but their solution didn't help. one suggested that uninstall setupcpu, but i don't see that as an installed app.

any other suggestions greatly appreciated. thank you

Did you switch Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep to Always?
1st April 2012, 11:00 PM   |  #2940  
Thanks Meter: 16

451 posts
Edit: I downloaded and reinstalled Calks 1.3a. Spare Parts also shows Calk's 1.3a, and it also shows FC22. Can someone verify theirs?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
e4gt, ics beta
Previous Thread Next Thread