Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,128 Members 40,117 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung HS3000

Tip us?
 
adinis78
Old
#1  
adinis78's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 1,510
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Harrison, NJ
Default Samsung HS3000

Has anyone tried this stereo bluetooth headset? If so please share your thoughts on it. It seems good for the price and i found it on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-HS30...#ht_3106wt_814

Sent from my GT-P6800 using xda premium
Old: G1, Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant; Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000

Current: Samsung Galaxy Tab P6800

 
lucid
Old
#2  
lucid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 771
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Amsterdam
Got it , its small !! If you have big fingers, you might have little issues.

Bass is pretty good, use equalizer from market. Built in presets are ok too.
Phone function crystal clear, large reach (15 meters)
 
adinis78
Old
#3  
adinis78's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 1,510
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Harrison, NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
Got it , its small !! If you have big fingers, you might have little issues.

Bass is pretty good, use equalizer from market. Built in presets are ok too.
Phone function crystal clear, large reach (15 meters)
Thats good thanks

Sent from my GT-P6800 using xda premium
Old: G1, Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant; Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000

Current: Samsung Galaxy Tab P6800

 
Jade Eyed Wolf
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 403
Posts: 1,246
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Arlington Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by adinis78 View Post
Thats good thanks

Sent from my GT-P6800 using xda premium
I have it too. Excellent accessory for sure!
 
adinis78
Old
#5  
adinis78's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 1,510
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Harrison, NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Eyed Wolf View Post
I have it too. Excellent accessory for sure!
You also have the HM5000 as well right? Out of the two which one would you recommend, pros, cons. :)

Sent from my GT-P6800 using xda premium
Old: G1, Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant; Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000

Current: Samsung Galaxy Tab P6800

 
Jade Eyed Wolf
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 403
Posts: 1,246
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Arlington Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by adinis78 View Post
You also have the HM5000 as well right? Out of the two which one would you recommend, pros, cons. :)

Sent from my GT-P6800 using xda premium
I usually run them both at the same time. HS3000 for music, HS5000 for phone calls. You just gotta make sure that you set the HS3000 to not automatically connect as hands free, otherwise answering phone calls could be tricky.
 
adinis78
Old
#7  
adinis78's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 1,510
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Harrison, NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Eyed Wolf View Post
I usually run them both at the same time. HS3000 for music, HS5000 for phone calls. You just gotta make sure that you set the HS3000 to not automatically connect as hands free, otherwise answering phone calls could be tricky.
Im still up in the air about the HM5000 due to the fact that it is not hands free and a bit out of my range, but that sounds funny considering i dropped $630 for this bad boy

Sent from my GT-P6800 using xda premium
Old: G1, Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant; Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000

Current: Samsung Galaxy Tab P6800

 
emprize
Old
#8  
emprize's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 122
Posts: 1,237
Join Date: Jan 2007

 
DONATE TO ME
have anyone or can anyone compare the HS3000 with wired to listen songs? i want to know if the sound quality is similar or wired is clearly better with the same earphone
 
Jade Eyed Wolf
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 403
Posts: 1,246
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Arlington Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by emprize View Post
have anyone or can anyone compare the HS3000 with wired to listen songs? i want to know if the sound quality is similar or wired is clearly better with the same earphone
With the included earphones, the sound quality is at least as good if not better because of the built in eq presets.
 
justppc
Old
#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 115
Join Date: Feb 2008
Can anyone confirm that the HS3000 will still function while being charged?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Schedule is up for xda:devcon ’14

With xda:devcon ’14 just around the corner, and the venue close to selling out, there is a lot … more

aLogcat Returns Thanks to XDA Love

The developers of Android, that is Google, gave users several great debugging tools that can be used in … more

And the Winners in the XDA Pebble Development Challenge Are…

Almost two months ago, we set out with Pebble to findthree amazing … more

MediaTek Releases Full Kernel Source for First Android One Devices

Those who might have thought that MediaTek wouldnever release working … more