[ROM][UPDATED 4/2] _-= Team D.I.R.T | Mangoed Chicken Se7en =-_ Ramen, Do you eat it?

Search This thread

kluster1999

May 25, 2008
Thanks for the rom, love it! To solve the launcher fc when adding/moving tiles, just go to play store and install Launcher 7. When you press the home button it will ask which version to open. Click on the one that has the number "3" in the file description.

Can't wait for the update tonight! Oh, and this has got to be the best keyboard I've ever used!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

OneoftheRabble

Jan 19, 2012
Bozeman, Montana
So let me get this straight, removing ads, and adding "Donate-only" features is not called cracking anymore, based on what you're claiming you did to the .apk.

How long are you planning to beat this dead horse and take up space? Just curious.

See ya'

OotR

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

You always have to be that guy don't you.

Sent from my RamenizedEvo on Cricket.

Yes Sir,

Mazda pays me extra to be a PITA to you. :D

See ya'

OotR

2012oasis

Mar 15, 2012
Just cm with a launcher and has cracked apks even the twelve year old devs know not to use payed apks in roms on xda

Sent from my HTC OneX using xda premium

drtwrk127

Apr 13, 2009
Illinois
Just cm with a launcher and has cracked apks even the twelve year old devs know not to use payed apks in roms on xda

Sent from my HTC OneX using xda premium
Are u one of the 12 year devs?
Does this mean u want me to delete the other cracked apps on my phone?
Should I care about u?
Are u straight?
Do u floss?
Wear boxers or briefs?
Do u have a dad?
Is ur e-penis getting larger?
U pick ur nose?

Oh, btw, it's paid, not payed........

Last edited:

CRIME INC.

Jan 18, 2011
HENDERSONVILLE
sent using a freaking pigeon, with a note tied to its leg. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1333326857926.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333326857926.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 294

drtwrk127

Apr 13, 2009
Illinois
Dedicated to the youngsters in the room. U know who you are :D

Another grammar update. In the "tags" section, it's thief, not theif.

LMAO, they actually changed it! I RULE !! The spelling police, they live inside of my head........

Attachments

• middle-finger.jpg
    middle-finger.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:

KennyCap

Jun 8, 2011
Broketown MA
Seriously who called the cops. That is some lame ass ****. Actually searching out someone else's post to see if it's above board. Go get a job at a bank. Teller.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

mahootzki

May 29, 2011
Brooklyn
This is starting to go a bit too far.

This is an amazing ROM and let's keep it that way...
All post not related to the ROM should be moved to the Jerry Springer forums....
Now, lest sit back and wait for the update. :)

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

IAmAN00bie

Dec 2, 2010
Can someone who is running this ROM kindly post a screen shot of the phone and sms apps? I'm reallllyyy considering downgrading from ICS for this sexy ROM.

PookiePrancer

Aug 9, 2010
So let me get this straight, removing ads, and adding "Donate-only" features is not called cracking anymore, based on what you're claiming you did to the .apk.

So you lied. You said that you were just suggesting they use an alternative launcher (implying that Mazda was being too sensitive because you weren't accusing them of anything), when it is now clear that is exactly what you were doing all along. You lied.
And I don't see wth you're trying to prove by the absence of ads in the launcher. Before I switched to this rom, I downloaded Launcher 7 from the market, for free, onto CM 7.2, and it didn't have any ads there either...straight from the market!

Mazda and Heinz: I wouldn't let a couple of dill pickles get under my skin. They clearly don't know how to handle such issues, and it's obvious to everyone here they're just trolling.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneoftheRabble

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

TeamDIRT.png

Team D.I.R.T is proud to introduce
    Mangoed Chicken Se7en

This is the Rom that everyone has been waiting for since the creation of Team Ramen Noodles. This Rom was microwaved up by Mazdarider23 and myself. This Rom was going to be released back in January but was not due to the fact that we're longer part of Team Ramen Noodles. After a discussion with mazda we decided to release it on our site. Having it on there we decided to release it here as well. We had a lot of interest for it during creation and testing, but as life goes on and other projects come up. This one got left behind.

Fear not; it is here now for your flashing enjoyment.

Interest has soared higher than I think Mazda or myself ever anticipated. This Rom has even been featured on GoodandEvo.net, thank you Paul E King.

Please keep all negitive comments and trolling to yourself. This is a thread about the Rom, not how big your e-wang is :)

Disclaimer 1: We are not responsible for what you do to your phone. No one is holding gun to your head and forcing you to flash this.

Disclaimer 2: I, as well as mazdarider23, will attempt to keep up as much support here as we can, just remember that you can always join our site for further information and faster updates. We will continue to maintain both places to the best of our abilities.

Basics...
    - Based off CM7 Nightly 256
    - Themed from the ground up by Mazdarider and myself
    - This ROM was designed for speed and great battery life (took out a lot of things and added tweaks)
    - GAPPS are included so no need for an extra zip

Credit and Thanks
    - The whole team at CyanogenMod for this amazing AOSP base
    - Tommytomatoe for answering all our stupid questions
    - infamousteeboy for several kickass wallpapers
    - RockoDev for bringing us Beats Audio to GB/ICS
    - Tiamat for a kickass Kernel
    - Papa Smurf151 for bringing his speed/performance tweaks
    - Mazdarider for putting up with my constant wanting of perfection and changing things
    - pvyParts for his awesome battery bar mod
    - Google for the OS
    - HTC and Sprint for the phone
    - If I have left you out please let me know by PM

Screenies

screenshot1329500825641.png
    screenshot1329500398957.png
    screenshot1329500552286.png
    screenshot1329500611540.png
    screenshot1329500704816.png
    screenshot1329500846024.png
    screenshot1329500431981.png
    screenshot1329500446593.png
    screenshot1329500473651.png
    screenshot1329500488316.png
    screenshot1329500502373.png
    34o4itl.png

Check Post 2 for all links
    Any accusations of the validity of this Rom or anything contained within it needs to be taken to a private conversation. If this does not take place the post and poster will be considered trolling/ a troll and will be dealt with accordingly. I as well as Mazda will no longer respond to those posts in this thread. There are more important things for us to attend to.

This Rom has a lot of positive attention and only 2 people have a problem with us or the Rom. Next step is to remove it and have it on our site. We did not have to post it here; but since we are a community we did.

To all the lovers and supporters out there. Thank you so much and look forward to the update.

Right? There is , like, occasionally missing something, or whatever, but I have never seen anything like this thread. Good luck Mazda and Heinz. Too bad you can't attach some 3 part question to the download link as a prerequisite to prove reading competency. Like, instead of a captcha, 3 questions. Multiple choice, even. Lol

YEAH I sometimes just walk away from the computer because I don't know if people are just stupid or just trolling the thread..hahahaha

This thread is 37 pages long BUT would only be 15 pages if a MOD was to take out all the repeat questions that are back to back to back and just the flat out "WTF type of questions"...hahahahaha...BUT I guess that's what comes along with all this "dev" stuff!

Always, Heinz and I have made great progress and the next release should fix a lot of these "issues" and bugs that have been reported!

FOR those that finish the 3rd grade and can actually read and follow simple instructions, I THANK YOU and ask that you continue to follow this thread as I promise this ROM will get better :)
    What Works
    - Everything that does in CM7.2 RC1

Major Known Issues
    - Launcher FC when adding Widgets (will try to fix in next release)
    - FC in Settings/About phone/Battery use (reboot and it works 50/50)
    - Error 7 while flashing - Ignore and Reboot.

Change Log
    HERE

Bug Tracking
    HERE

Download Links
    MC7.2
    MC7.2

Mirrors
    Mirror 1

Work Arounds or Temporary Fixes
    Temp fix - Browser FC
    I agree. Its just been a month and I was wondering if this rom was dropped. Not rushing or anything.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    NO NO, is not dropped at all! The fact of the matter is that it has taken a back seat to other ROMS like Dark LIGHT and as of recent the decks reloaded ROM that I'm working on with Jamie and ropedope........I'll try to push out an update this weekend (this time for real)

Thanks again guys for the support!!