[ROM][SGH-I777][4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 nightly builds | DISCUSSION THREAD

2nd April 2012, 06:08 AM   |  #581  
SoCal
Thanks Meter: 263

1,406 posts
I'm getting anxious to flash something new :P I'm wanting under volting!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
D3M3NT3D_L0RD
2nd April 2012, 06:49 AM   |  #582  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Where can I grab that analog clock in the screen shots? Search for "analog clock" returned no results. About to check the CM forums and see if there are mods or add ons.
2nd April 2012, 06:51 AM   |  #583  
Thanks Meter: 185

792 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3M3NT3D_L0RD

Where can I grab that analog clock in the screen shots? Search for "analog clock" returned no results. About to check the CM forums and see if there are mods or add ons.

Search for ics clock in the market

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to nbell13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2012, 07:59 AM   |  #584  
Thanks Meter: 21

353 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_Cat

Maybe you should go for a long walk, think about some breathing exercises, maybe do a deep knee bend or two. I'm not your Huckleberry, so move along.

Oh I'm sorry, the truth too much for you?

Anybody know how to increase the brightness of the touch keys? In the settings there was some menu regarding the auto brightness and such, and the keys were at 0. I changed them to their max value but no change.
2nd April 2012, 10:04 AM   |  #585  
Thanks Meter: 19

78 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashhong

Anybody know how to increase the brightness of the touch keys? In the settings there was some menu regarding the auto brightness and such, and the keys were at 0. I changed them to their max value but no change.

What I did was, Menu > ???? > Turn off touch key lights

This does exactly the opposite of what you were asking for... but since you are being a douche to others, I'ma do the same...

read and you'll find your answer.
2nd April 2012, 01:08 PM   |  #586  
Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Owego, NY
Thanks Meter: 24,410

13,300 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijinboricua

Yeah... looks like a lot of the servers are down. I wish I had an extra computer laying around to donate as a server.

Um, they have NO need for more servers, they just got a new set.

The only issue is that while they were initially setting them up, the servers were located at Kondik's house - and have blown his breaker multiple times. Once they're set up and moved to a hosting facility (or Steve upgrades his electrical service) things should be reliable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt1

Why does it suck if you dont use them that much. JK, for the flashlight theres an app that comes in the ROM called Torch. As for the NetFlix I have no clue since I watch movies on my HDTV

Netflix should be working fine now - sbrissen's patch to fix it got merged a few days ago.

Quote:

Maybe you should do some reading before speaking. It has a lousy track record on the i777 because it wasn't SUPPORTED by the i777. Now that our phone is supported, it runs perfectly. You can't go and complain about a program that wasn't meant to work for our phone. Atinm has explained several times the circumstances behind Rom Manager.

I still don't trust it myself - the fact is that anyone who is flashing things on their phone shouldn't be having their hand held by ROM Manager, and there's also the fact that on "unsupported" devices it just decides to randomly use its own recovery that is broken. On the Infuse, using RM was a guaranteed softbrick.
The Following User Says Thank You to Entropy512 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2012, 01:25 PM   |  #587  
Thanks Meter: 75

345 posts
Quote:

maybe you should read a little too. it may not have answered this question directly but a few days ago i posted about auto brightness... backlights only have two settings: on and off.

any valuse you place in the auto custom brightness section from 1 to 255 will be on 0 is off.
2nd April 2012, 02:40 PM   |  #588  
Flag Dallas,Texas
Thanks Meter: 181

1,119 posts
More
still waiting..... can't live without hd recording....
2nd April 2012, 03:14 PM   |  #589  
Thanks Meter: 11

105 posts
Small issue that I'd like to throw out there which may fail in comparison with others. I do love to use my radio streaming apps (Fav: TuneIn). On stock ROM or GB, if I had the ringer set to on - when I got a text message there would be a slight pause in all sound and then the stream would pick up again. Now if I have the ringer on and I get a text, the sound drops and I have to hit the sound rocker button for sound to start again. If the phone is on silent or vibrate, the streaming audio will pause and then resume as expected. Same thing happens if I take a photo and the shutter sound engages.

Not a big deal, but if its not fix - I'll burn this mother*$(%^# to the ground.
2nd April 2012, 03:59 PM   |  #590  
Flag Howell, NJ
Thanks Meter: 327

1,438 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eortizr

So 2 days and nothing new?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

No rush is needed to put out daily updates IMO.

3/30 is nice and settled in for me. Battery and performance are awesome for a nightly.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, cyanogenmod, ice cream sandwich, ics, teamhacksung
Previous Thread Next Thread