Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,130 Members 53,925 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is it worth buying the bigger batteries from eBay?

Tip us?

Zerobarat1
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael5trom View Post
iphone users jaws drop when i tell them i get 3 days battery, i love it.
Yeah but you carry a behemoth around with you
Man's nature is violent and that's what makes him the pinnacle evolution . A more passive beast will always find itself kneeling before it's betters.
Thus , man found himself in need of something new and exhilarating and created ANDROID !

Mael5trom
Old
Thanks Meter 18
i dont think about the weight, in fact i usually still have trouble feeling it vibrate and i have to touch my pocket every now and then to make sure i still have it.
ive had a comment off a teenage girl before who seemed rather offended at the prospect of trading size for battery life.. but she probably also doesnt understand why i want a gamepad.. noone else, or me cares.

the part i care about is being able to use my phone, for anything, whenever i want and never having battery be a factor. its completely worry free. my ultimate device in my pocket that can always be relied upon. i quite like the feel of the gamepad with the thicker back cover, and i honestly dont think the replacement cover is anywhere near as visually offensive as many slab phone back covers which jut out in crazy places, im 100% happy with it.

you have already decided to sacrifice some form for having a gamepad, why not sacrifice a bit more form to be able to use it to its fullest extent?