Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,501 Members 47,848 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Vision][21-05-2012][Virtuous Primadonna v1.21.0 Alpha 3] Sense 4A - 4.0.3

Tip us?
 
moolash
Old
#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 303
Join Date: Mar 2009
Default publicity

There's was NO OFFENCE in my post #2 that started "the fire".
I pointed out, this ROM should get more publicity because it is a VERY GOOD ROM!
I'd rather want Virtuous here than there.
Now it's just one more thread to discuss in.

The first (ICS) one IMO that was my daily driver even without the camera working.
 
bradley_e_smith
Old
#22  
bradley_e_smith's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 469
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterismos View Post
Tired of searching,finding,edit,getting mods,adds all day. Going for a beer now (Earth Hour).
i think wifi calling is not working couse when i flashed the app is working fine and connects to wifi network but i dont have signal, zero signal bars.(maybe becouse im not a T-Mobile user)
Cheers.
I tried this rom and the wifi calling worked for me (I'm a t-mobile customer in U.S.)

Sent from my G2 using xda premium
=======
Bradley Smith - T-mobile G2

The Following User Says Thank You to bradley_e_smith For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
masterismos
Old
#23  
masterismos's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 99
Posts: 546
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Nafpaktos

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradley_e_smith View Post
I tried this rom and the wifi calling worked for me (I'm a t-mobile customer in U.S.)

Sent from my G2 using xda premium
Thank you!
Xperia X10 mini
Xperia C C2305



IF I HELPED PRESS
THANKS
 
otariq
Old
#24  
otariq's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 123
Posts: 1,252
Join Date: Feb 2012
Wow this rom is awesome, can't wait for a working camera. The only thing I don't like about sense4 is the keyboard. I love the original ics keyboard anyway of using that on this rom? Also is there a way to map the ? key on the hw keyboard it doesn't seem to work. I wish this had the lockscreen weather animation though, it's the only thing I miss from sense3

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA
 
masterismos
Old
#25  
masterismos's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 99
Posts: 546
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Nafpaktos

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by otariq View Post
Wow this rom is awesome, can't wait for a working camera. The only thing I don't like about sense4 is the keyboard. I love the original ics keyboard anyway of using that on this rom? Also is there a way to map the ? key on the hw keyboard it doesn't seem to work. I wish this had the lockscreen weather animation though, it's the only thing I miss from sense3

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA
I miss the weather animations too. also this is a sense 4A port. i think the sense 4V has more feautures. About the "?" i try to find a fix but i didn't. I will search more.
Xperia X10 mini
Xperia C C2305



IF I HELPED PRESS
THANKS
 
Aresmar
Old
#26  
Aresmar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 562
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterismos View Post
I miss the weather animations too. also this is a sense 4A port. i think the sense 4V has more feautures. About the "?" i try to find a fix but i didn't. I will search more.
This file has fixed the not working hw "?" key for another rom but it is Turkish keyboard fix. But I think you can find the problem with comparing the file.

http://depositfiles.com/files/rf2dfquxd
The Following User Says Thank You to Aresmar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
masterismos
Old
(Last edited by masterismos; 1st April 2012 at 11:37 PM.)
#27  
masterismos's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 99
Posts: 546
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Nafpaktos

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aresmar View Post
This file has fixed the not working hw "?" key for another rom but it is Turkish keyboard fix. But I think you can find the problem with comparing the file.

http://depositfiles.com/files/rf2dfquxd
thanks man.
edit: why is a '.bin' file?. i renamed your file and put it to system/usr/keychars fixed permitions to rw,r,r changed language to turkish and didnt worked. i get keychars/keylayout folders from audacity still dont work. are you sure works 100%? is the other rom a sense v4A rom?
edit2: ok i find why is bin. i will check smth and see.
Xperia X10 mini
Xperia C C2305



IF I HELPED PRESS
THANKS
 
Aresmar
Old
#28  
Aresmar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 562
Join Date: Aug 2011
That file is not from ICS but I thought it my enlighten you why "? key" would be disabled. Cause when I put that file to my MIUI rom that fixed my ? key not typing.

That file was a general file which was available in all roms I looked for but I am not sure of ICS roms I havent yet tried any ICS rom.

Just thought it might help.

I install it like this if it helps:

Quote:
adb shell
mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock4 /system
busybox cp /sdcard/vision-keypad-tur.kcm.bin /system/usr/keychars/
 
masterismos
Old
#29  
masterismos's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 99
Posts: 546
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Nafpaktos

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aresmar View Post
That file is not from ICS but I thought it my enlighten you why "? key" would be disabled. Cause when I put that file to my MIUI rom that fixed my ? key not typing.

That file was a general file which was available in all roms I looked for but I am not sure of ICS roms I havent yet tried any ICS rom.

Just thought it might help.

I install it like this if it helps:
that file is from a gingerbread rom thats the reason why is not working.
Xperia X10 mini
Xperia C C2305



IF I HELPED PRESS
THANKS
 
Aresmar
Old
#30  
Aresmar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 562
Join Date: Aug 2011
Yes I know I didnt think it will work straight. I thought you mgiht be able to see the difference maybe inside the file. But I dont know much about it. The guy that fixed it for gingerbread made it with an hex editor I am sure. It is funny ICS file has the same issue ? key not working. It might be related to something about US keyboard and EU keyboard difference or something. dunno.

Phone: Xperia Z (C6603)!..
Current Rom: eXistenZ Ultimate | 1.5.5
Visit my: C6603 4.2.2 Stock Generic TR Rom
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes