[ROM][MAR4]ExtremeLegendFuse™2|CustomCM7|FAST|CM9Music|STABLE |T9Dialer

Search This thread

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
This is strange, I don't understand how so many people are having problems with fc and other problems with this rom, admittedly I had trouble at the beginning too, these were all caused by bad zip files, any one having problems should check to make sure that the zip file is OK.

Another thing worth while doing is a fix permissions in clockwork mod, this could help with your situation.

Another possibility, depending on which rom you came from (stock) is your phone might still be using an old radio firmware (not FM radio) , from reading around in other places the radio version can have some negative side effects if its the wrong one.
sent from my legend, currently using extream legend fuse™

Thanks :D however the next version will be released this weekend :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

titin83

Sep 6, 2010
What about the new version that is coming?I want to test it but I think that I will wait the new version.
Thanks

Enviado desde mi Legend usando Tapatalk 2

drift_amit

Sep 19, 2009
Chennai
been half an hour since i flashed this rom, and still waiting for the first boot, just worried, how long will i have to wait for my legend to boot, thanks

ranger4740

Jan 17, 2011
Melbourne
been half an hour since i flashed this rom, and still waiting for the first boot, just worried, how long will i have to wait for my legend to boot, thanks

Mate, it should boot no longer than a few minutes, there should also be signs its doing something like boot animation.
Sounds like you got a problem

If your flashing a fresh fuse rom well, pretty much any rom, (flashing roms 101) you should do full wipe of your phone, boot, system, data, cache, dalvik, sd-ext DO NOT FORMAT SD-CARD! This is done so NO files are left behind that could corrupt the new installation of a rom.

The other thing that you also need to do is make sure the zip file your flashing is com pleat and without errors, best way I know to do this is with 7zip on your PC and do a zip test.

sent from my legend, currently using zeubea ics beta0

Reactions: thelegendarylegends

zabaknilesh

Dec 27, 2008
Mumbai
Yep it would fine, the more roms, the better. But now camera is not recording and I dont know when it will be fixed. Anyway, for me it is ok.

Originally Posted by zabaknilesh :

Why Fuse 3 cannot be based on Zeubea's ICS. He has done a great job and only some final few things needs to be fixed.

It will e really great to see Zeubea and Fuse working together...

Wow! ...thelegendarylegends ... whats your take on this ? :)

eladbo

Mar 3, 2012
Any one has a video of this rom running on his device?..

is it recommended instead of CM 7.1.0?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the
    Extreme Legend Fuse - Custom Cyanogenmod 7 for the HTC Legend

Screenshot_2012-02-26-14-39-35.png

the theme used above is ICS cm7 mdpi theme by sonny from the Market

HOW TO INSTALL
    1. Nandroid Backup
    2. Wipe Data & Chache
    3. Flash Fuse
    4. Flash the GApps over it
    5. FIRST BOOT will take a VERY long time. BE PATIENT. Everything will go alright, just leave it for the first boot

FEATURES
    -Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread LATEST GINGERBREAD
    -based on Cyanogenmod 7.1 Stable
    -FASTT
    -All the CM7 basics are included
    -AOSP CM9 Music player fully working with DSP
    -Super Responsive
    -Ad Away is pre installed
    -NO Signal Problem
    -WIFI working 100 %
    -GPS %Tested working on Google maps
    -Mobile Data Works good :D
    -Launcher Pro - Very SMOOTH !!
    -Rom manager pre installed
    -RESPONSIVE
    -ThemeChooser
    -CM7 kernel included (overclocked)
    -Very Responsive if you use Widget Locker :)
    -Quietly Rooted Bootanimation - Credit to Dr.Romca !!!
    -More ICS apps intergration coming Soon!
    -At least 10% faster than normal CM7, REMEMBER Quadrant score doesnt matter, the REAL Performance is what matters the most.

[MAR 4] info and changelog for Fuse 2:

-WIFI works
    -GPS works
    -Cool Dialer Lite included (t9 dialer)
    -Rom manager included
    -Launcher Pro as Default Launcher (noticeably faster than go launcher)
    -Faster
    -More responsive
    -GB music player is added, CM9 ICS music player still there ( 100% working with DSP manager)

Make SURE you overclocked it untill 807 mHZ but not beyond that, to Give the BEST PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY

DOWNLOADS

Fuse 2 HERE
    md5 sum coming later

Fuse HERE

Gapps HERE

IF you like what im cooking please hit the thanks button or rate the thread to da max and pls considering donate :D :D

ANY QUESTIONS or FEED BACKS FEEL FREE to ask here, then ill try to answer as fast as I can

Thanks You and Enjoy :D
    i dont think that there will be any updates to this rom...i dont remember since how many months i am listening to this fuse 3 and all. But till now nothing.

Sent from my Legend using xda premium

Mate, I have life. I had exams. I had family stuff. Please respect that. Fuse 3 WILL BE HERE but just wait... I'm sorry its been such a long period of time.... But Fuse 3 will be released I promised.... Please understand I'm a human like you too and therefore I have other stuff.... Sorryyy okay..... I'll release it as fast as possible

sent from my HTC Sensation powered by ExtremeSensation Dream™ X with Beats Audio and HD Camera
    Aight!!
    Always used Fuse 1. then i switched to another rom, but it had some bugs and i wanted a stable ROM. Switched to Fuse 2 and omg its so fast :eek:

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Jurre

Hehe no worries :) fuse 3 will be up in ard 6-24 hrs frame heheh

sent from my HTC Sensation powered by ExtremeSensation Dream™ X with Beats Audio and HD Camera
    This is strange, I don't understand how so many people are having problems with fc and other problems with this rom, admittedly I had trouble at the beginning too, these were all caused by bad zip files, any one having problems should check to make sure that the zip file is OK.

Another thing worth while doing is a fix permissions in clockwork mod, this could help with your situation.

Another possibility, depending on which rom you came from (stock) is your phone might still be using an old radio firmware (not FM radio) , from reading around in other places the radio version can have some negative side effects if its the wrong one.
    sent from my legend, currently using extream legend fuse™

Thanks :D however the next version will be released this weekend :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk