Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,700 Members 42,732 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DISCUSSION] CyanogenMod 9 Nightly Builds

Tip us?

panblock
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbdroid View Post
Hey guys,

Do you have a solution to be able to save camera images/videos on the external SD card? I'd like to be able to record longer videos and the internal memory is not big enough.

Thanks
+1 same here

Leegalaxy
Old
(Last edited by Leegalaxy; 3rd April 2012 at 02:49 AM.)
Thanks Meter 207
The latest nightly seems excellent.
Sorry. Wrong thread I guess...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

xrayA4T
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangus_U*RA View Post
halp!
I lost the setting where you can enable/disable the bootanimation, where is it? :v
The setting has apparently been removed see this to do manually : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=14401

tibibond
Old
Thanks Meter 2
hey guys, i was wondering how it the battery life on cm9 latest nightly, currently i m on dark knight 3.5 and i got average 1.5%/hour consumption during the phone is in sleep. i would like to go back to cm9 because this ROM is pretty buggy. than x a lot!!

cdmackay
Old
Thanks Meter 262
Dumb question: would someone please explain to me what the "power shutter" feature is in the Camera?

I've enabled it, but am not seeing any way to take pics using the power button, which is what I thought it did?

thanks much...

wilcomir
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmackay View Post
Dumb question: would someone please explain to me what the "power shutter" feature is in the Camera?

I've enabled it, but am not seeing any way to take pics using the power button, which is what I thought it did?

thanks much...
yeah that is what it should do...
The Following User Says Thank You to wilcomir For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dracsirk
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Strange thing but for me it started to work after long press on power button. First time it locked phone and after that I could take pictures with power button.

Sent from GT-I9000 via Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dracsirk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Omarjivraj
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Whats the exact difference between teamhacksungs build 17 and Cm9 nightly??

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

mmlbbntr
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default Kernels

Hi all,

Thanks for the info and comments. I do however have queries regarding the kernels to be used.

I have (or had, who knows) the speedmod K16-11 CWM kernel installed, with a pretty stock 2.3.5. Last night I upgraded to ICS (CM9), using CWM to simply install a zip file. First reboot got into a loop. I ran the .zip update with CMW again (which, incidently, had been upgraded to 5.5.0.4). Anyhow, things seem to be working fine, apart from recognised ICS nightly build bugs.

And yet, apparently speedmod kernel is not meant for CM mods : "[Speedmod kernel use] A : Any stock Samsung Gingerbread firmware, and most popular customized Samsung ROMs. It does not work with CM or MIUI ROMs."

Should this not be working? Am I right in saying my speedmod kernel is running fine with ICS? Or am I going to experience bugs down the line? I'm rather confused as to what I have done

Thanks for the great work
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note n7000
ROM: CM10.1.3-n7000 (stable)
Kernel: 3.0.64-CM-g9c2e2bc
Modem: XXLSO

wolfboy1984
Old
Thanks Meter 707
You flashed over the last ROM and kernel.
You are now on the CM9 kernal. Go to 'about phone' in settings and you will see...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

The Following User Says Thank You to wolfboy1984 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
bazinga, belgian horses on palm beer, cyanogenmod