FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM][2.3.5] Zero Hero Sense 3.5 RC 2.5 [Mar. 2, 2012]

21 posts
Thanks Meter: 93
 
By Team Hydra, Junior Member on 22nd December 2011, 11:59 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th March 2012, 11:15 AM |#371  
slobo2712's Avatar
Senior Member
Banja Luka
Thanks Meter: 116
 
More
Quote:

did this rom need any resizing when it was first ported

I think no because its same 320 x 480 pixels, 3.2 inches displays
 
 
25th March 2012, 11:23 AM |#372  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slobo2712

I think no because its same 320 x 480 pixels, 3.2 inches displays

The HTC Wildfire has 240x320 resolution so if u have this one then you have to resize it
But if you have the Wildfire S you dont need resizing i think (320 x 480)
25th March 2012, 12:10 PM |#373  
MkBy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stockton-On-Tees
Thanks Meter: 75
 
More
i know i have to resize it im stuck i cant figure out what im supposed to change to resize it
thanks for the reply

nevermind someone has helped with it
Last edited by MkBy; 25th March 2012 at 10:01 PM.
2nd April 2012, 01:40 PM |#374  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
i find an issue, when i want to copy something from the web, it shows "No package was found that provides the FACTORY_TEST action" what does this mean?
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-04-02-20-29-51.png
Views:	106
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	978445
3rd April 2012, 09:52 PM |#375  
pochopsp's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Napoli
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
no bugs? it's full of bugs! the keyboard the language the settings!!
3rd April 2012, 11:42 PM |#376  
dastin1015's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Chula Vista, CA
Thanks Meter: 10,620
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pochopsp

no bugs? it's full of bugs! the keyboard the language the settings!!

If I can get a GSM Hero then there won't be any. I do these builds blind without a device to test with so bear with me. Plus if you looked a few pages there are fixes. I'm too busy with classes to currently update ROMs, especially when all I get is negative feedback and no help in how to fix problems. Too many people get a sense of entitlement lately and that is wrong. I don't owe anybody anything and I do this during my free time so take it or leave it. I don't mean to come off as rude, but this sense of entitlement and negativity has just been running rampant on XDA and needs to stop. For those of you who have supported me I give you a big thank you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dastin1015 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th April 2012, 12:21 AM |#377  
NineInchNails's Avatar
R.I.P. - We'll see you around, bud...
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,529
 
Donate to Me
More
Until the attitudes change around here I'm not going to update or release anything. We don't owe you anything. All we ask in return is constructive criticism. Not whining and crying. CyanogenMod said it best with this.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1333495257763.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	981207  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NineInchNails For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th April 2012, 09:31 AM |#378  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Well said !
Negative feedback is bad for atmosphere and devs.

Sent from my HTC Hero using XDA
4th April 2012, 02:41 PM |#379  
Member
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Seems to be end of the line for our Hero..... time to get a new Phone......
4th April 2012, 04:33 PM |#380  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastin1015

If I can get a GSM Hero then there won't be any. I do these builds blind without a device to test with so bear with me. Plus if you looked a few pages there are fixes. I'm too busy with classes to currently update ROMs, especially when all I get is negative feedback and no help in how to fix problems. Too many people get a sense of entitlement lately and that is wrong. I don't owe anybody anything and I do this during my free time so take it or leave it. I don't mean to come off as rude, but this sense of entitlement and negativity has just been running rampant on XDA and needs to stop. For those of you who have supported me I give you a big thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCrystal

Until the attitudes change around here I'm not going to update or release anything. We don't owe you anything. All we ask in return is constructive criticism. Not whining and crying. CyanogenMod said it best with this.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

We really appreciate you dev's brilliant work!
You are the Heroes of Hero!
Without your selfless porting roms, we still stay on 2.1 with sense.
So please don't leave us sense fans, WE NEED U SINCERELY!
Just neglect those who continues complaining but do nothing help.
4th April 2012, 07:25 PM |#381  
NineInchNails's Avatar
R.I.P. - We'll see you around, bud...
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,529
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mar9118

Seems to be end of the line for our Hero..... time to get a new Phone......

Pure example of what I mean.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes