Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,846 Members 40,059 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][12-10-12][6.4] Nils' Business ICS 4.0.3 Sense 3.6 (ICS Global)[Aroma Installer]

Tip us?

jscarano
Old
Thanks Meter 135
Nils did you check on the zeus mod yet? Thanks

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84121/gs4sigsm.jpg

NilsP
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5491

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscarano View Post
Nils did you check on the zeus mod yet? Thanks

Not yet. Kinda had a bad weekend but I will get to it when I get to work tomorrow.
Couple of links:

My HTC Rezound ROM's: Here
My HTC Incredible ROM's: Here
My Personal Page: Here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NilsP For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

k2trill
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmommy45245 View Post
what kernel is everyone using? the stock one that comes with the rom or a custom one?
I use Sebastian's. I run it underclocked tho so not sure it actually matters. I guess hoping to just take advantage of whatever else might b n it.

NilsP
Old
Thanks Meter 5491

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2trill View Post
I use Sebastian's. I run it underclocked tho so not sure it actually matters. I guess hoping to just take advantage of whatever else might b n it.
So what are you seeing so far? Battery or performance wise.
Couple of links:

The Following User Says Thank You to NilsP For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jdg1
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Two things that I have noticed.
One is an issue since I converted from GB to ICS a while ago.
I can not get any sound on video sent to me from "dumb" (non android/i-phone) phones. Video plays fine just no audio.
The second issue is that after flashing the latest ROM I get error messages using non OEM chargers. have never seen this on any previous ROM.
Just wondering if these are unique to my Rezound.

NilsP
Old
Thanks Meter 5491

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdg1 View Post
Two things that I have noticed.
One is an issue since I converted from GB to ICS a while ago.
I can not get any sound on video sent to me from "dumb" (non android/i-phone) phones. Video plays fine just no audio.
The second issue is that after flashing the latest ROM I get error messages using non OEM chargers. have never seen this on any previous ROM.
Just wondering if these are unique to my Rezound.
Don't know. I only use the OEM at home overnight. I use 2 chargers from my Incredible at the office and travel. Plus a car charger with USB cable in car and none give me a message.
Couple of links:

The Following User Says Thank You to NilsP For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CharliesTheMan
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2483

DONATE TO ME
As for the charger, I user OEM but I have a couple chargers stored in remote locations that aren't OEM, and I found a few more when I read your question. All of my chargers rated at the correct power output work just fine and I couldn't get them to give me the message that you're referring too.

Help CharliesTheMan out by signing up for Copy with this link https://copy.com?r=lK6L1Y

jdg1
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharliesTheMan View Post
As for the charger, I user OEM but I have a couple chargers stored in remote locations that aren't OEM, and I found a few more when I read your question. All of my chargers rated at the correct power output work just fine and I couldn't get them to give me the message that you're referring too.

Its not all of my old chargers its kind of hit and miss.
Just never had any of them to do this before.
I'll do some investigating to find out what the difference is on the ones that aren't working if they are marked with enough information.
Some are very generic.

punman
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilsP View Post
Don't know. I only use the OEM at home overnight. I use 2 chargers from my Incredible at the office and travel. Plus a car charger with USB cable in car and none give me a message.
I have an old blackberry (5V @ 700mA) charger I use at work that I have the phone plugged into every day. I have an old dinc (5V @ 900mA) charger I use at home, and I have my OEM Rezound (5V @ 1000mA) charger that I use if I need to emergency charge while I'm out that stays in my laptop bag. All of these work fine in charge mode and the 2 USB chargers work fine plugged into a USB port as well.
phone: HTC One (M8) (solid.) old: Samsung Galaxy S4 <- HTC Rezound <- Incredible <- Storm 2 <- Storm <- Samsung i760
tablet: Asus TF300T (primary) Asus TF101 (retired)
network: Verizon Wireless (not so bad)
day job: sr. unix/linux guru (yes, really)

pkopalek
Old
(Last edited by pkopalek; 2nd April 2012 at 03:51 PM.)
Thanks Meter 81
I very often get a warning that the charger is not charging my phone as quickly as it's draining.

This happens intermittently with both my 3.8v stock battery and my 3.7v extended battery.

I notice it more often when I'm doing EasyTether + Wifi Tether + Screen On activity, and it's plugged into a computer.

Occasionally I see it on my car charger (which I don't know the mA of but it's much lower than a wall charger).

Occasionally I get it without doing anything to the phone.

Occasionally, I get to the phone in the morning and it's not over 93% and it's pretty hot.

I chalk it up to an ICS thing, and I assume that the issue will be resolved with the OTA, or some eventual bug fix.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

I also just found what I think is a bug with the .22 software

The Camera, when un-checking 'Widescreen' to make photos be 4x3 (instead of 16x9) crashes camera.
A wipe of the Camera app data is what's required.
Paul Kopalek
pkopalek@gmail.com
HTC Eris - xtrSense 5 @ 768mhz Retired
Samsung Fascinate - CM 7, Glitch HL @ 1600mhz stable Retired
HTC Rezound/Vigor