Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][12-10-12][6.4] Nils' Business ICS 4.0.3 Sense 3.6 (ICS Global)[Aroma Installer]

OP NilsP

2nd April 2012, 04:59 AM   |  #1381  
Flag Orlando Fl
Thanks Meter: 138

1,165 posts
More
Nils did you check on the zeus mod yet? Thanks

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
2nd April 2012, 05:01 AM   |  #1382  
OP Recognized Developer
Near Albany NY
Thanks Meter: 5,491

5,811 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscarano

Nils did you check on the zeus mod yet? Thanks

Not yet. Kinda had a bad weekend but I will get to it when I get to work tomorrow.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NilsP For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2012, 10:05 AM   |  #1383  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 182

591 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmommy45245

what kernel is everyone using? the stock one that comes with the rom or a custom one?

I use Sebastian's. I run it underclocked tho so not sure it actually matters. I guess hoping to just take advantage of whatever else might b n it.
2nd April 2012, 12:36 PM   |  #1384  
OP Recognized Developer
Near Albany NY

5,811 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2trill

I use Sebastian's. I run it underclocked tho so not sure it actually matters. I guess hoping to just take advantage of whatever else might b n it.

So what are you seeing so far? Battery or performance wise.
The Following User Says Thank You to NilsP For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2012, 03:12 PM   |  #1385  
Thanks Meter: 21

131 posts
Two things that I have noticed.
One is an issue since I converted from GB to ICS a while ago.
I can not get any sound on video sent to me from "dumb" (non android/i-phone) phones. Video plays fine just no audio.
The second issue is that after flashing the latest ROM I get error messages using non OEM chargers. have never seen this on any previous ROM.
Just wondering if these are unique to my Rezound.
2nd April 2012, 03:20 PM   |  #1386  
OP Recognized Developer
Near Albany NY

5,811 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdg1

Two things that I have noticed.
One is an issue since I converted from GB to ICS a while ago.
I can not get any sound on video sent to me from "dumb" (non android/i-phone) phones. Video plays fine just no audio.
The second issue is that after flashing the latest ROM I get error messages using non OEM chargers. have never seen this on any previous ROM.
Just wondering if these are unique to my Rezound.

Don't know. I only use the OEM at home overnight. I use 2 chargers from my Incredible at the office and travel. Plus a car charger with USB cable in car and none give me a message.
The Following User Says Thank You to NilsP For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2012, 03:30 PM   |  #1387  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,483

3,666 posts
Donate to Me
As for the charger, I user OEM but I have a couple chargers stored in remote locations that aren't OEM, and I found a few more when I read your question. All of my chargers rated at the correct power output work just fine and I couldn't get them to give me the message that you're referring too.

2nd April 2012, 03:37 PM   |  #1388  
Thanks Meter: 21

131 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharliesTheMan

As for the charger, I user OEM but I have a couple chargers stored in remote locations that aren't OEM, and I found a few more when I read your question. All of my chargers rated at the correct power output work just fine and I couldn't get them to give me the message that you're referring too.

Its not all of my old chargers its kind of hit and miss.
Just never had any of them to do this before.
I'll do some investigating to find out what the difference is on the ones that aren't working if they are marked with enough information.
Some are very generic.
2nd April 2012, 04:02 PM   |  #1389  
Milwaukee, WI
Thanks Meter: 92

420 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilsP

Don't know. I only use the OEM at home overnight. I use 2 chargers from my Incredible at the office and travel. Plus a car charger with USB cable in car and none give me a message.

I have an old blackberry (5V @ 700mA) charger I use at work that I have the phone plugged into every day. I have an old dinc (5V @ 900mA) charger I use at home, and I have my OEM Rezound (5V @ 1000mA) charger that I use if I need to emergency charge while I'm out that stays in my laptop bag. All of these work fine in charge mode and the 2 USB chargers work fine plugged into a USB port as well.
2nd April 2012, 04:46 PM   |  #1390  
Flag Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 81

1,084 posts
More
I very often get a warning that the charger is not charging my phone as quickly as it's draining.

This happens intermittently with both my 3.8v stock battery and my 3.7v extended battery.

I notice it more often when I'm doing EasyTether + Wifi Tether + Screen On activity, and it's plugged into a computer.

Occasionally I see it on my car charger (which I don't know the mA of but it's much lower than a wall charger).

Occasionally I get it without doing anything to the phone.

Occasionally, I get to the phone in the morning and it's not over 93% and it's pretty hot.

I chalk it up to an ICS thing, and I assume that the issue will be resolved with the OTA, or some eventual bug fix.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

I also just found what I think is a bug with the .22 software

The Camera, when un-checking 'Widescreen' to make photos be 4x3 (instead of 16x9) crashes camera.
A wipe of the Camera app data is what's required.
Last edited by pkopalek; 2nd April 2012 at 04:51 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread