Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,959 Members 44,711 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Which ROM?

Tip us?

Insidious
Old
(Last edited by Insidious; 31st March 2012 at 11:45 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 255
Default [Q] Which ROM?

Right now I'm running the old leak on Xtreme Outcast's ROM and while I love it, battery life is awful. I'm probably gonna try that new kernel that Scott released, and I'd like to ask the community: what rom can I flash that has semi decent battery life? Is there anything else that I can do like scaling tweaks or something to Max out my battery life?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA
Lumia 928

nhugh406
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
Right now I'm running the old leak on Xtreme Outcast's ROM and while I love it, battery life is awful. I'm probably gonna try that new kernel that Scott released, and I'd like to ask the community: what rom can I flash that has semi decent battery life? Is there anything else that I can do like scaling tweaks or something to Max out my battery life?

So far, the best battery life I've experienced was on joelz bamf 1.1.1 release. Although, nils just released a fairly new build that apparently boosts the battery significantly. Trying it out now.

So my best advice, run one a day and see what works best for you. All depends on what you're doing throughout the day, and as I'm sure you're aware, all phones will react differently to different roms/kernels.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

hardfallen87
Old
Thanks Meter 46
RezRom 3.3 has amazing battery life
HTC reZound
S-OFF
reZrom 3.4

05Warrior
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Newt has a Sense 4.0 thats going to drop this morning. You might want to check it out.

Insidious
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 255
thanks for the feedback guys, I have both roms on my SD card and ill be sure to check newts sense 4.0 rom out. I heard his is based on the new leak. Do you think he'll have a patch for .13 users?

Lumia 928