[Q] Which ROM?

OP Insidious

31st March 2012, 11:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southern Maryland
Thanks Meter: 255

1,126 posts
More
Right now I'm running the old leak on Xtreme Outcast's ROM and while I love it, battery life is awful. I'm probably gonna try that new kernel that Scott released, and I'd like to ask the community: what rom can I flash that has semi decent battery life? Is there anything else that I can do like scaling tweaks or something to Max out my battery life?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA
Last edited by Insidious; 1st April 2012 at 12:45 AM.
1st April 2012, 05:46 AM   |  #2  
u.s.
Thanks Meter: 40

264 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious

Right now I'm running the old leak on Xtreme Outcast's ROM and while I love it, battery life is awful. I'm probably gonna try that new kernel that Scott released, and I'd like to ask the community: what rom can I flash that has semi decent battery life? Is there anything else that I can do like scaling tweaks or something to Max out my battery life?

So far, the best battery life I've experienced was on joelz bamf 1.1.1 release. Although, nils just released a fairly new build that apparently boosts the battery significantly. Trying it out now.

So my best advice, run one a day and see what works best for you. All depends on what you're doing throughout the day, and as I'm sure you're aware, all phones will react differently to different roms/kernels.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
1st April 2012, 11:46 PM   |  #3  
Flag SW Florida
Thanks Meter: 46

163 posts
More
RezRom 3.3 has amazing battery life
2nd April 2012, 03:50 PM   |  #4  
Flag Cypress
Thanks Meter: 147

545 posts
Newt has a Sense 4.0 thats going to drop this morning. You might want to check it out.
2nd April 2012, 04:36 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southern Maryland
Thanks Meter: 255

1,126 posts
More
thanks for the feedback guys, I have both roms on my SD card and ill be sure to check newts sense 4.0 rom out. I heard his is based on the new leak. Do you think he'll have a patch for .13 users?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread