Post Reply

[FAQ] >> RBAP for miniCM9 by nAa, nAa's kernel X10mini/X8/x10miniPRO .:12/07/2012:.

2nd April 2012, 09:05 AM   |  #21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Hello
i have followed all the steps above but my phone
goes to bootloop any ideas
thanks
2nd April 2012, 09:23 AM   |  #22  
matmutant's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag ~/
Thanks Meter: 3,418
 
2,789 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antomickkk

Hello
i have followed all the steps above but my phone
goes to bootloop any ideas
thanks

which model ? (x8,x10mini,x10minipro?)
use clean SDcard
and retry
2nd April 2012, 09:25 AM   |  #23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by matmutant

which model ? (x8,x10mini,x10minipro?)
use clean SDcard
and retry

it is x8 sir
2nd April 2012, 09:35 AM   |  #24  
matmutant's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag ~/
Thanks Meter: 3,418
 
2,789 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antomickkk

it is x8 sir

is your bl already unlocked ?
if yes, is the right kernel installed?
i mean 2.6.29.6-nAa-ics : "E15_nAa-ics-01_2.6.29.6-nAa-ics-01.ftf" and not nAa11
(what is written on the kernel logo?)
the bootloop occurs during kernel or rom boot?


__________________________________________________

FAQ update :
4/ why flastool doesn't flash the kernel i choose?
  1. when there are lots of kernel builds in flashtool firmware folder, flashed kernel might not be the right one,
  2. to void this, create a folder in it, cut/paste all your previous kernel there
  3. and only keep the one you want to flash in the firmware folder
  4. then, start flastool and process flashing operations
Last edited by matmutant; 2nd April 2012 at 09:51 AM.
2nd April 2012, 11:26 AM   |  #25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Bluetooth hands free
My X8 do not work with my MH100 (bluetooth hands free)
I can make call (I hear, me too) player controls work well, but no sound in headphones when i use player (sound play in phones speaker)

MiniCM9-3.0.0 with ICS nAa kernel on X8
2nd April 2012, 11:34 AM   |  #26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by matmutant

is your bl already unlocked ?
if yes, is the right kernel installed?
i mean 2.6.29.6-nAa-ics : "E15_nAa-ics-01_2.6.29.6-nAa-ics-01.ftf" and not nAa11
(what is written on the kernel logo?)
the bootloop occurs during kernel or rom boot?


__________________________________________________

FAQ update :

4/ why flastool doesn't flash the kernel i choose?
  1. when there are lots of kernel builds in flashtool firmware folder, flashed kernel might not be the right one,
  2. to void this, create a folder in it, cut/paste all your previous kernel there
  3. and only keep the one you want to flash in the firmware folder
  4. then, start flastool and process flashing operations

Hello
yes i have the right kernel installed 2.6.29.6-nAa-ics : "E15_nAa-ics-01_2.6.29.6-nAa-ics-01.ftf.
the phone starts fine untill you get to the page where it tells you to click start
when i click start the phone reboots
2nd April 2012, 05:33 PM   |  #27  
matmutant's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag ~/
Thanks Meter: 3,418
 
2,789 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antomickkk

Hello
yes i have the right kernel installed 2.6.29.6-nAa-ics : "E15_nAa-ics-01_2.6.29.6-nAa-ics-01.ftf.
the phone starts fine untill you get to the page where it tells you to click start
when i click start the phone reboots

cypress digitizer?
if yes, flash the hotfix and see if it solves or not
3rd April 2012, 05:40 PM   |  #28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
87 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
I tried to manualy install HTC IME Mod Keyboard but when I activate it a message appears saying "Sorry, HTC_IME mod was suspended" (something like this...my phone is in portuguese...)!
Any help?
Thanks in advance...
3rd April 2012, 06:11 PM   |  #29  
matmutant's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag ~/
Thanks Meter: 3,418
 
2,789 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetwistedx

I tried to manualy install HTC IME Mod Keyboard but when I activate it a message appears saying "Sorry, HTC_IME mod was suspended" (something like this...my phone is in portuguese...)!
Any help?
Thanks in advance...

no ICS capable apps will behaves like this
for some others, this happens from time to time (e.g default input) i don't really know why
3rd April 2012, 08:09 PM   |  #30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matmutant

unlock your bootloader if it isn't done yet
backup your old rom
flash kernel
boot to recovery
format system (loose every single app installed)
wipe data/factory reset (loose all data)
install miniCM9
install gapps
install fix (for sim)
boot

kernel needs ics rom to boot and work
but, you can still access to recovery with no ics rom installed :)

Oh, that was easy, now i have miniCM9 in my X8, Thanks!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes