Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Cannot upgrade rooted magic 32a...no way, no how!

OP LAFitz

3rd April 2012, 12:27 AM   |  #31  
Flag Mérida
Thanks Meter: 4

26 posts
More
Wink Here to help you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFitz

Hello Cesar,

I'm hopelessly lost. Tried to flash the recovery PRECISELY as per your instructions -

"...you need the recovery (Amon RA's Ra-Hero-v1.6.2.zip) in your phone and terminal emulator, now do this:

In your phone put the recovery (extract it from the zip) and rename the Ra-hero-v1.6.2.img file as recovery.img

now, put the mem in the phone and go to terminal emulator app

now write this (dont write things on the "()")

su
(press enter)
flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img
(press enter)

it will take a few seconds and.... TADA!

I get the messages "Executing recovery" and "...granted Superuser permission"...but no TADA! Hours later my screen remains frozen on the terminal.

In addition, I cannot even manage to find or download even half of what you've listed although I've been trying for the last 10 hours. So I won't waste any more of your time. You've gone out of your way to help me but I am going afraid it will be better if I donate my phone to Goodwill and pick up something newer. I'm really sorry for putting you to all this trouble...

Laurie

Never mind, I'm here for help, no matter what

only one last thing: Try to search in youtube for how to upgrade your phone to android 2.1 or 2.2, that must be fine (and i think there's no need to root or anything )

Glag to help you! but...

If you want to keep going trough this process, send me a Private Message n.n

Remember to read my signature!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Adiós y gracias por su visita n.n
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread