Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,562 Members 37,647 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

X10 Mini Pro 2.1 incl. Flashtool (Updated: Flasher 14.11.2010)

Tip us?

walaki79
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Multiupload links not working.
The Following User Says Thank You to walaki79 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ehrw
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Yeah links down. Sucks, trying to help a friend here. Is there someone that happens to have the nordic version available?
Please upload it somewhere and link it!
Thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ehrw For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeditribble
Old
Thanks Meter 2
It would be really great if someone could provide updated links in the first post! I'm trying to unbrick my phone and can't find the stock ROM anywhere.

The link for the French stock ROM seems to be the only one that is working, so I am trying to flash that now ... but not sure what the results will be!

Of course it's also possible that I'm having a hardware problem. The phone won't boot up; the only thing that happens is that my screen lights up for a moment and then goes dark again. SEUS and PC Companion run properly, but it doesn't seem to make a difference ...

If anyone has got suggestions, I would be very grateful.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeditribble For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ehrw
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Btw what differs from the versions? Can I flash the france version and then just use morelocale2 to switch to swedish? Enlighten me please :>
The Following User Says Thank You to ehrw For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeditribble
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Well, I was getting desperate so I installed the French version. Still nothing happened, so I used the update tool again (thinking it would revert to the standard UK one); in the end the problem turned out to be a hardware fault. Just got the phone back, and the keyboard is now French (q and a are mixed up, as are z and w), while the text is in English. I'm planning to try and update to 2.3 custom ROM anyway, so I'm hoping this will take care of the keyboard also. Will keep you updated, but just to let you know to be a bit careful.

Does no one have a UK stock rom that they can post?
The Following User Says Thank You to jeditribble For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

odiad
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Hi all,

because of broken links - can anybody upload german or english ROM. Would be nice.
Thanks in advance, Regards Odiad
The Following User Says Thank You to odiad For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LucasBrazil1984
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Where can I get the FTF files? The french rom (only link that's working) is a .rar file.
The Following User Says Thank You to LucasBrazil1984 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

old_fart
Old
Thanks Meter 88
a rar is like a zip ( compressed ) so, did you get / try the utility to un-rar it ( winrar ? )
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to old_fart For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lohtse
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_fart View Post
a rar is like a zip ( compressed ) so, did you get / try the utility to un-rar it ( winrar ? )
unfortunately the file posted here in first post is a STANDARD rar file will lots of files inside and not the actual file you flash
Primary devices:-
HTC Desire s rooted with DS ICE rom
HTC ONE V rooted, Ignorance V5 rom
ZTE Blade 2 with custom rom
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2,Stock
Nokia Lumia 520 dev unlocked,WMP8.1
HTC TYTN 2 6.5 shifu V4.3 WWE ROM
1 x Samsung Tab 2 7"Stock modded rom
1 x Advent Vega,Vega Bean
Secondary:-
Way to many but include,
68 Psions,Palms,WinMo's,Android
The Following User Says Thank You to lohtse For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

[SIC]
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehrw View Post
Yeah links down. Sucks, trying to help a friend here. Is there someone that happens to have the nordic version available?
Please upload it somewhere and link it!
Thanks!
Me too, handed my u20 to my mom awhile ago but the video recording stopped working so I would like too reflash a stock nordic if no one knows a more simple way of fixing the issue?

Sent from a blackened Ray S V6
ST18i Black: JellySandwich 7.x
GT-I9100: Chameleon v3.0.4 Samsung/AOKP hybrid[4.1.2]@213dpi powered by Apolo JB 4.13 TWRP -RIP

[sic] Sic (=thus, so), invariably bracketed and usually set in italics, is used to indicate that a preceding word or phrase in a quoted passage is reproduced as it appeared in the original passage.
Sic at its best is intended to aid readers who might be confused about whether the quoter or the quoted writer is responsible for the spelling or grammatical anomaly.