|July 4|RAPH| ..`..-|Energy| 21916|29022 - Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Titanium

16th February 2012, 05:59 PM   |  #31011  
Flag Peterborough
Thanks Meter: 22

417 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeRoX93

Hi...I just installed this version on my RAPH100 "Energy.RAPHAEL.29022.Sense2.5.Jul.04" it's the stock version and I can't find how to make a video call...Or maybe there isn't a option to make a video call...Can you help me how to enable video calling... THX

Hi, search for videocallRhodium_PhoneCanvas. I'm sure there are links to it in this thread.
27th February 2012, 01:29 PM   |  #31012  
Flag deva
Thanks Meter: 6

148 posts
More
2 problems with the latest wm6.5 firmware:
1.ussd not working!
2.can't connect anymore to wireless acces point! don't know how i broke this!
can anyone help me with these?!
3rd April 2012, 12:10 PM   |  #31013  
Flag Pula, HR
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
More
Any version of the last nrg28 ROM would be perfect for me...if:
- it have "out of the box" cyberon" speed dial (with voice tags) - I succeded to install it and pair it with my BT set, but when changing program layout from honeycomb to sense-like (when you get additional 20-25 MB of free RAM), it messes up it's settings
- java should be another version (with current, i have my m-banking java based app that looks like 240*320, on last TAEL ROM, with Jblend version v3.3.5, 2010127.2.1. it's working perfect) - found the answer, installed Esmertec Jbed 20090216.5.1
- start page (with widgets etc) should also look like in TAEL's ROM, because is much easier to put two lines of toggle or else icons (Sense slider is hidden) - CHT softkeys are the answer

Could someone merge this two ROMS, kepping in mind those three little things?
Best regards from Croatia,
mladjo
Last edited by mladjo; 11th April 2012 at 02:43 PM.
18th April 2012, 06:03 PM   |  #31014  

9 posts
Battery draining problems
Hi, to anyone that has some Battery draining problems (like I was), try to lock the device after using it (Tap "Windows" and then "Lock"). That solved the problem for me, and my battery keeps me going for at least 2 days.

o/
30th April 2012, 07:18 PM   |  #31015  

114 posts
Mail Push Account
Hi! I've a Gmail account, but when I setup my account on sense (and even on outlook way) I don't find anywhere the option for activating the push mail mode, like the original rom.
Can someone help me?
25th June 2012, 03:52 AM   |  #31016  

9 posts
Wifi Problems
Anybody there? lol
Anyone else has or had wifi problems?
Can't connect to my network, and sometimes can't even turn on Wifi, i like the rom, but without wifi its completely useless for me...
With other rom's it was working, so don't think that could be any hardware problem.
Help please

Other issue, on sms "Deleted items" is there any possibility of selecting all messages? Cause deleting 50 sms one by one...

o/
25th June 2012, 02:09 PM   |  #31017  
Flag location! location!! (somewhere in the vast array of question marks)
Thanks Meter: 146

1,878 posts
Never had any wifi issues. From the SMS tab, I tap "All Messages" then "Menu", scroll to "Select Messages" and tap "Several" or "All".
The Following User Says Thank You to R^7Z For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2012, 11:20 PM   |  #31018  

9 posts
OMG...how stupid can a guy be??? lol, i didn't saw the scroll bar...
Thanks man.

Still with the big problem, wifi issues.
Reading in several foruns someone said to try to turn on wifi via "wrlsmgr.exe" that is located in windows folder. Bluetooth and Phone connects and disconnects, but Wi-Fi nothing, it seems like its dead.

Even on Application WIFI MONSTER when i try to run it:

"Error
No WIFI Device.
Compatible Wifi adapter was not found. Wifi Monster cannot continue."

It seems that my Wifi adapter is dying...

o/
Last edited by haugusto; 26th June 2012 at 12:34 AM.
27th June 2012, 03:59 PM   |  #31019  
Flag location! location!! (somewhere in the vast array of question marks)
Thanks Meter: 146

1,878 posts
It's all good man, we are only human; well mostly anyways...
Back to the wifi situation, I wouldn't put it out totally because the display on my Fuze has gone out so I'm kind of stuck with a $400 POS that I can't really use now :entersadfaceofchoicehere:
28th June 2012, 06:56 PM   |  #31020  
Mmm... desiccant
Thanks Meter: 64

349 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by haugusto

Anybody there? lol
Anyone else has or had wifi problems?...

Other issue, on sms "Deleted items" is there any possibility of selecting all messages? Cause deleting 50 sms one by one...

I'm still running the CDMA version (Sprint/Verizon) with no wifi problems. Maybe something else you installed is interfering, or try "forgetting" & recreating the connection. Maybe even reboot before recreating it. Also, be patient, it can take several seconds for changes to get properly written to the registry & going too fast may cause problems.

On deleting, you may also have a "Delete All" option when scrolling down, but I've never used it. Also, there may be an option to automatically clear deleted items, maybe a registry hack, not sure though.
Last edited by jb789; 28th June 2012 at 06:57 PM. Reason: stupidity

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
.sencity, best rom, dinik, energy, gtx, high quality rom-ness, htc touch pro, maxsense, rom 6.5 raphael energy, sense 2.5, speed(the good kind)
Previous Thread Next Thread