[Arcade Game][SFC] Flying-Farting Donkies!

Search This thread

adecker

Sep 11, 2010
Sioux Falls
Introducing Flying Farting Donkies by Decker-Barringer Technologies; DBT for short.
FFD is a fun and challenging arcade game that is safe for kids and adults to play!

It features OpenFeint to track scores, provide achievements and social networking, built on Unity3D FFD provides fast and fun gameplay!

Collect the beans to gain gas, tap to let it out and fly!
Beware: Avoid the pills they will cut your gas in half!

Paid version will have more levels by the end of next week and unlimited gameplay. Also has more achievements.

Free version is limited to only the one level and has less achievements.

Market Links: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=DBT

Thanks and enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jerryhou85

adecker

Sep 11, 2010
Sioux Falls
Version 1.3 up!

Includes
Power Up Store - buy awesome goodies to help you get as far as possible
Beans now Spawn more readily and consistently
Fixed a few lag issues
Other minor Bugs

Braneless

Jun 21, 2011
Dayton, OH
Must not be compatible with Nexus S 4G - OP link takes me straight to Bolt Sizer.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

adecker

Sep 11, 2010
Sioux Falls
Google.Play say's not compatible with Desire HD?

To all those having compatibility issues, it seems to be different roms causing issues... This is really weird because it wouldn't work on my phone when I was running a certain rom than others it worked fine...

Also to those leaving terrible ratings such as

"Ewww... Wth? Why was this garbage featured on xda? April fools was 10 days ago. Geez..." -Waqar

The game is meant be a joke to screw around with. If you want something to be changed please provide feedback that is HELPFUL. This goes for all apps you download. Leave a comment saying what you DONT LIKE to hopefully get that changed. Believe it or not developers listen to your feedback. So please, even if you rate it 1 star at least say why and not just call the app garbage or april fools. -end rant

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introducing Flying Farting Donkies by Decker-Barringer Technologies; DBT for short.
    FFD is a fun and challenging arcade game that is safe for kids and adults to play!

It features OpenFeint to track scores, provide achievements and social networking, built on Unity3D FFD provides fast and fun gameplay!

Collect the beans to gain gas, tap to let it out and fly!
    Beware: Avoid the pills they will cut your gas in half!

Paid version will have more levels by the end of next week and unlimited gameplay. Also has more achievements.

Free version is limited to only the one level and has less achievements.

Market Links: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=DBT

Thanks and enjoy! :)
    Must not be compatible with Nexus S 4G - OP link takes me straight to Bolt Sizer.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

This is odd? I will look into this! Thank you for the heads up!