can it work without battery

Tip us?

igord2
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default can it work without battery

Hello everyone,
can I ask you to test it and tell me is this kind of mobile phone can work if connected to charger but without battery ?!

I have mobile but no battery and I planed to eventually buy a usb cable to power the mobile for some testing and I dont want to buy a cable in vain.

thanks !

igord2
Old
(Last edited by igord2; 2nd February 2012 at 04:35 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
84 of you saw the post and was lazy to take out the battery and check will QTEK work on the power adapter

I was born in 72, was having fun with commodore 64, also amiga 500. Now Im professional designer, creating web sites, tv commercials and also work with prepress too.

Covering everyday all those aread I can say that - yes, my knowledge and experience are huge, therefore, beside my regular job I also teach people things I ve learned thorough the years.

I share my knowledge everyday, I share my will to help, same I was doing before, as a kid and teenager, when I was, hacking and programming.

I always believed in community, in doing the good, sharing the knowledge but what we all have nowdays? 84 of you was too lazy to do what I asked. Helping someone wasnt enough to move your ass. And that is impressive, becuse before that was the main motif to do something, to investigate, to learn something new, to improve yourself and help too...

But it looks like its different now.

Damn this planet become a ****ty place.

L]e[G
Old
(Last edited by L]e[G; 14th February 2012 at 11:07 PM.)
Thanks Meter 50

DONATE TO ME
Sorry, i've see only now because i've pass to an android device, maybe don't start without battery the right led become red and don't turn on, you need battery, in ebay you can take it i suppose for 13 €

EDIT:I'm not interessed of the story of your life
Nokia 6600
Qtek 9090 aka HTC Blue Angel
Vodafone 858 Smart aka Huawei U8160
Vodafone Smart II aka Alcatel V860

fmangeac
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default sorry

sorry sorry