Not a fix, but a temporary workaround for the ? Problem on the hw keyboard.
1. Download and install 'z arrow' free from the market (great free app anyhow)
2. Type and copy a ? using the sw keyboard
3. go to 'input special characters (code)'
4. Hit +, open hw keyboard, select the first box, hit ? Key. Box should say 224
5. Change the action to 'input character', paste the ? You copied earlier into the 2nd box.
6. Now, you can hit menu+? To type ?.
I have the app set to auto switch to z-arrow when I pull out the kb, so I never have to worry if it's running. It's not a perect solution, but it's better than nothing. It seems like keypress 224 just isn't mapped to anything. Maybe someone with a greater knowlege of coding than me can fix this for reals, but hopefully this workaround can help people until then.
Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk