FORUMS

XPrivacy for Android Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Have you ever been on the Google Play Store and saw an app that you wanted to … more

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

The English language gets butchered

3rd April 2012, 06:10 PM |#1  
metalfan78's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lakewood, CO
Thanks Meter: 2,007
 
More
This has nothing to do with the evo 3d or any phone at all...just a general rant. I've been coming on here for 2 years and posts from people get worse and worse. I'm not talking about people in different countries, for the most part their English is pretty good. Its the people that say haz, and mines, and da instead of the. And no punctuation. Its irritating and hard to read. I'm not perfect in anyway and I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but I just needed to vent.

We're comin from a pure power source.
 
 
3rd April 2012, 06:12 PM |#2  
FrozenRiff's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 4,696
 
More
Thats how hipsters talk
3rd April 2012, 06:14 PM |#3  
eXplicit815's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Apopka, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,244
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalfan78

This has nothing to do with the evo 3d or any phone at all...just a general rant. I've been coming on here for 2 years and posts from people get worse and worse. I'm not talking about people in different countries, for the most part their English is pretty good. Its the people that say haz, and mines, and da instead of the. And no punctuation. Its irritating and hard to read. I'm not perfect in anyway and I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but I just needed to vent.

We're comin from a pure power source.

Please see above

Good game, hit the showers...
3rd April 2012, 06:14 PM |#4  
metalfan78's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lakewood, CO
Thanks Meter: 2,007
 
More
I don't think natural selection is working anymore. Too much piss in the gene pool and not enough chlorine.

We're comin from a pure power source.
3rd April 2012, 08:37 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 100
 
More
My native mother language is Dutch. So that is mine excuse for mine English.
3rd April 2012, 08:39 PM |#6  
VladBelsky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 498
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterMorganNL

My native mother language is Dutch. So that is mine excuse for mine English.

Out of curiosity, why do you have a Chinese flag under your username?
3rd April 2012, 08:40 PM |#7  
SoraX64's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frederick, Maryland (Hood College)
Thanks Meter: 637
 
More
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who cringes at some of these posts. It baffles me, some of the things I see on here. From respected users, to devs, and on.

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D using XDA Premium App
3rd April 2012, 08:45 PM |#8  
metalfan78's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lakewood, CO
Thanks Meter: 2,007
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterMorganNL

My native mother language is Dutch. So that is mine excuse for mine English.

I'm not talking bad about you. Or any other person here from a different country. I can only speak english so I wouldn't even begin to do that to someone. In fact your english is probably better than most Americans.

We're comin from a pure power source.
3rd April 2012, 08:50 PM |#9  
jurrasstoil's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladBelsky

Out of curiosity, why do you have a Chinese flag under your username?

It's hip... well, that's my excuse at least.
3rd April 2012, 09:00 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 100
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladBelsky

Out of curiosity, why do you have a Chinese flag under your username?

Because I love China and I don't have any love for mine country, if I could work in China then I would move away from mine country, because I don't like the society where I live in.

Yeah we have an great social system, but that's all there is to be said about mine country.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes