5,593,587 Members 38,833 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] unofficial CM9 by jokersax 7/04/2012

Tip us?

DannyBiker
Old
Thanks Meter 331
No Wifi for me, it just won't go on. Tried cleaning the cache, the dalvik and fixing the permissions with no luck...

leonardoaraujo
Old
(Last edited by leonardoaraujo; 4th April 2012 at 12:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1317
Default SG II aopk

joker, I could "carry" the rom Samsumg SGII for Atrix, man, she has many options, many of the same .. got almost everything worked, except mounting USB, and adb and some small problems but it works very well ... you may want to look, maybe bring some tweaks to his?
Samsung Galaxy S III
Rom: Samsung 4.2.1 & AOSPA 3+

Do not be rude, be thankful if you like my work!

beyorj
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Never had this problem before 4.4 getting cannot connect to camera urgh.

lilphil240
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Anyone having battery issues?

My phone went from 93% at 6:15am to 1% at 2:30 pm, with light app usage (30 minutes) and light wifi (maybe 10 minutes of wifi on). Thats it. No phone calls or anything.

giqbal
Old
(Last edited by giqbal; 3rd April 2012 at 09:23 PM.)
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyorj View Post
Never had this problem before 4.4 getting cannot connect to camera urgh.
When it does that i usually leave it over night and the camera starts working again. Maybe if you don't use the camera app after several hours it could help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilphil240 View Post
Anyone having battery issues?

My phone went from 93% at 6:15am to 1% at 2:30 pm, with light app usage (30 minutes) and light wifi (maybe 10 minutes of wifi on). Thats it. No phone calls or anything.
After booting first time on 0.4.4 i noticed the frequency was stuck at 1000Mhz which consumes a lot of battery. Maybe you have that problem too. I rebooted and it was fixed.

Also usually the battery consumption goes down couple of days after flashing

lilphil240
Old
Thanks Meter 21
[/QUOTE]
After booting first time on 0.4.4 i noticed the frequency was stuck at 1000Mhz which consumes a lot of battery. Maybe you have that problem too. I rebooted and it was fixed.

Also usually the battery consumption goes down couple of days after flashing[/QUOTE]

I've rebooted plenty of times, so that can't be it. I'll see what's up with the frequency.

gentlemandroid17
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Brizz View Post
I've gone back to CM7.2 RC. I love following the development of CM9 and it's 99% there for me to use on a daily basis. The only thing I need is the ability to take a quick snapshot and that is just not working out for me on CM9 right now.

When I see some more progress being made on the camera I'll be back. I realize this is not joker or turl's fault. They are doing amazing work and making amazing progress on the ROM.

I'm also hoping the multitouch bugs can be ironed out. Has it been determined this is a driver issue at this point? Or is it just the kernel?
i am using turl v10 and camera is fine......

G2 D802
Galaxy S4 (2 weeks)
Optimus G E973
Galaxy SII HD LTE SGH-I757M
Atrix 4G
HTC Wildfire S

" as a wise man once said, suck it up buttercup. "

Salut

ehvio
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by giqbal View Post
When it does that i usually leave it over night and the camera starts working again. Maybe if you don't use the camera app after several hours it could help.

Also usually the battery consumption goes down couple of days after flashing
Set up a profile on SetCPU to clock down to 216MHz upon "screen off." Sometimes it sticks at full throttle for no apparent reason, this tends to help. Also try faux's 25b kernel if you haven't. My phone seems to idle better on faux.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to ehvio For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeranon
Old
(Last edited by jeranon; 4th April 2012 at 12:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Hey everyone
I have been following since day one, and while I have read everything, a lot of the technical stuff is over my head...
I did not understand what the issues were with wifi with the releases a week or two ago, so to avoid any issues (this device is my only online connection, and my data-plan blows) I didn't flash those roms.
Can anybody confirm for me the status of the wifi with the latest release? I don't want to "lock myself out", so to speak...
Cheers! And thank you Joker for your dedication.
Jer

edit: latest roms flashed are as follows:
- beta-0.4.1-cm-9.0.0-RC0-olympus-KANG-signed
- joker-gapps-v11

lilphil240
Old
Thanks Meter 21
SetCPU crashes every time I slide over to 'Profiles'

Could be because I got the Amazon App Store version. For the longest time, SetCPU wasn't updated on the Amazon Store, but was in Google Play.

Tags
beautiful ice cream sandwich, cm9 awesomeness, ics