[Flyer/View] Screenshots & Setup Share

Search This thread

IOIDroid

Apr 3, 2012
Leeds
New Rom

Hi All

I am looking at creating a new rom and would like some ideas from you guys as to what features you would like available

:p

mcord11758

Sep 6, 2010
Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1333500710391.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333500710391.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 181

CCallahan

Oct 20, 2010
Rock Chalk
the latest version of SPB shell 3D supports tablets... 1.5.3 i guess....i find tat very interesting... but i saw in comments it is slow on singe core processors... dun want to waste my $15 if not working...

Had SPB on my phone for long time and switched but not because it didn't work. Been running on my Flyer with LeeHC for months now without a single issue and really like it. The widgets are nice as well. I wanted a launcher that didn't put the dock bar at the right side of the screen when in landscape and SPB looks as a tablet should when in tablet mode. Can't really do any theming though. Can post screens if anyone cares.

Just FYI...not saying everyone is but most that post about SPB having issues are probably using an older hacked version off the internet. The newer versions have been very stable for me on all my devices.

If anyone has money to burn and wants to buy this try Handster....only $9.99 if you pay via your phone. Won't get updates from market but is easy enough to download newest apk and install when updates come out.

equi_design

Sep 20, 2009
FL
Google Nexus 4
HTC Sensation
My newest setup, which I'm thrilled with (for the moment, at least, ha ha). It is basically a modified "hubs" setup with five screens, using VTL Launcher, Honeycomb base, rooted, and running LeeDroid's ROM - de-sensed version, and the awesome bootanimation from Vlara's ROM.

Main/home screen:
62b41b65-8cf7-b706.jpg

UCCW clock
SimpleText

Create screen:
62b41b65-8e8f-b15b.jpg

Android Photo Frame widget
SimpleText

Entertain screen:
62b41b65-8ece-d13a.jpg

Poweramp music widget
Games folder on far right
SimpleText

Social screen:
62b41b65-8f10-8707.jpg

Simple Calendar widget
Beautiful widgets weather with debossed skin
SimpleText

Geekery/system screen:
62b41b65-8f65-6f3f.jpg

SETCPU widget
SimpleText

Icons are Suave HD mostly with a few default ones for apps like Quill, Papyrus, Skitch etc.
Launcher/app drawer icon in upper right of all screens is from Blackbearblanc's My Grey Icons
SimpleText 'icons' for screen names - done in AngelicWar font, and each one opens the appropriate app catalogue in VTL.
Wallpaper from hotiron on deviantart - modified by me.

Sent from my HTC Flyer using XDA Premium App

Reactions: Gumby63

mcord11758

Sep 6, 2010
Sent from my HTC Flyer using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336842176269.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336842176269.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 167
  • uploadfromtaptalk1336842205176.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336842205176.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 131
  • uploadfromtaptalk1336842229157.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336842229157.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 127

mcord11758

Sep 6, 2010
This is the sample shooter ics build dexter floated out. I tweaked build prop to get tablet mode, I am using nova launcher, and clock widget is one more clock.

My understanding is that there will be a rom thread in the near future. runs pretty dam good though with a couple glitches

Sent from my HTC Flyer P512 using xda premium

bsoplinger

Jan 17, 2011
I always look at the pretty setups so many folk have and can't understand how they can stand them. Obviously its an entirely different way of thinking about their tablet than I do. As you can see from my home screen I want lots of info up front along with at least semi-instant access to any app. The 2 icons with app counts attached are Application Folder widgets grouped into broad categories of utilities and games (totaling about 550 apps) with the rest spread out among smaller specialized categories like documents, multimedia, navigation and shopping and finance. The info contains unread email counts for my 2 main email accounts along with direct access to those accounts via the same widget, my todo list, wifi and cell strength, free space internal, /mnt/sdcard and micro SDHC, time and weather.

uploadfromtaptalk1337047643270.jpg

Sent from my PG41200 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

n7of9

Mar 19, 2011
Sydney
I always look at the pretty setups so many folk have and can't understand how they can stand them.

heehhee...diffrn't strokes, and all that

i don't like 'minimal' anything - phone, tablet, work desk, my entire home...at least on this side of the fence we have CHOICES and the option to change things around, unlike...some...others...baaaaaa

simeoncader

Oct 26, 2010
London
My newest setup, which I'm thrilled with (for the moment, at least, ha ha). It is basically a modified "hubs" setup with five screens, using VTL Launcher, Honeycomb base, rooted, and running LeeDroid's ROM - de-sensed version, and the awesome bootanimation from Vlara's ROM.

Icons are Suave HD mostly with a few default ones for apps like Quill, Papyrus, Skitch etc.
Launcher/app drawer icon in upper right of all screens is from Blackbearblanc's My Grey Icons
SimpleText 'icons' for screen names - done in AngelicWar font, and each one opens the appropriate app catalogue in VTL.
Wallpaper from hotiron on deviantart - modified by me.

Sent from my HTC Flyer using XDA Premium App

What did you use to change the icons to Suave?

bsoplinger

Jan 17, 2011
does VTL now work on HC, or are you still on GB??

It's always mostly worked with HC. As long as you can deal with an occasional crash it runs well. I'd guess since it had bugs and needed work the developer decided to just say no HC to make it easy.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread is to share screen shot & it's setup. Please inform if it's a Flyer or View in your post with your setup per launcher, icons, etc. Please resize to upload to minimize having to scroll for viewing.

Those who are using 2.3.4:
    By default you can make screenshots with you Flyer.

Press power button and than home icon.
    NewScreen.png

ADW Launcher on personally modified version of HC 3.48.405.1 < Thanks to easy install from globatron.

Nice! Lovin the wallpaper! I haven't made the attempt to go HC just yet... maybe after the holidays.
    yeah yeah... I'm still running stock.
    And yeah, I usually hold it Vertically.
    I made my own wallpaper though.
    TSF Shell
    Largely useless eye candy.

No I did not pay $16.80

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using xda premium