Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 47,080 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Umm cm7 with no root? -resolved... no SBF...

Tip us?

CadenH
Old
Thanks Meter 82
If you are feeling spicy there is a folder in /data named dalvic-cache. You could clean it. Ive never tried it but the worst thing that happens is sbf and reflash cm7.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium
~Droid X2 CM9~
~Asus TF201 Blackbean~

Travisdroidx2
Old
Thanks Meter 778
Let us know if you try I went into bsr and wiped dalvik cache and checked the folder in data and it was still full.

skwoodwiva
Old
Thanks Meter 181

DONATE TO ME
Notice how much longer it takes to boot when you wipe it though. If you were check the dates you could verify what the long boot up time already tells you.

king..kranium
Old
(Last edited by king..kranium; 7th April 2012 at 04:13 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Yeah I just decided to try supersu cuz I was bored, the computer was failing(vista)... anyway I was able to to grant superusr(the app itself) rights with supersu ...

Edit(bored sorry).

I swear I tried this allreadycand it wouldn't work..(u can tell from old posts...) crazy huh?

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

6Flip9
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Fyi sometimes if u just clear data on ur super user, it seems to get the ball rolling again. I got the same issue when I installed supersu.

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to 6Flip9 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

king..kranium
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Thanks man. I ended up clearing data on superuser so this may have solved the issue.... idk.

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

Travisdroidx2
Old
Thanks Meter 778
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Flip9 View Post
Fyi sometimes if u just clear data on ur super user, it seems to get the ball rolling again. I got the same issue when I installed supersu.

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk
So did you keep supersu installed or just clear your data on su when it starts acting up? Funny I noticed today mine started acting up as well and I have the supersu installed. Seemed like it was helping for a while.

king..kranium
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travisdroidx2 View Post
So did you keep supersu installed or just clear your data on su when it starts acting up? Funny I noticed today mine started acting up as well and I have the supersu installed. Seemed like it was helping for a while.
Sorry for the wait. I don't know how I got it to work, but it still failed sometimes. Rc1 tackles the superuser issue though...

cyanogenmod