Maps Stock app

Search This thread

Kuniokun

Jul 11, 2011
Playing around with Titanium Backup I "accidentaly" delete Google Maps app from my Tab, I try to install a new apk from other site but the arrow don't point to the north.

Please someone have the stock Google Maps app that came with the Tab? Thanks

[David]

Sep 18, 2011
Catanzaro
I could post you the stock apk but, why don't you get it just from Play Store?

Why did you download it from "another site"? :what:

Did you click on compass in the right up side of maps to change the arrow visual?

Sent from my Galaxy Note with DarkyROM 3.3

Last edited:

Kuniokun

Jul 11, 2011
I could post you the stock apk but, why don't you get it just from Play Store?

Why did you download it from "another site"? :what:

Did you click on compass in the right up side of maps to change the arrow visual?

Sent from my Galaxy Note with DarkyROM 3.3

When I delete the app also disappear from the Play Store, so I have to look for a apk in other place. I could then update from the Store but the problem persist.

Sorry if I explain it wrong but the arrow suppose to point to where I point the GTab (not only north, like I said before), but now the arrow point in other direction. If I point the device to North (or any other direction) the little blue arrow point to somewhere else in all view option in Maps, including the auto-rotate view.

I would appreciate if you post the stock app, this is a totally free app so don't be afraid that is something illegal from this.

Thanks. (sorry for my weird english)

PD: By the way I have the P6210 but I don't think that it is a problem if the app is from other model.