Bump! Workaround for the LG G3 Locked Bootloader – XDA TV

The LG G3 is a power house device. It’s been a favorite of many people. … more

Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Google Play Store Payments Available in China

Google has taken a big step to make its services accessible globally. Since the introduction of … more

How to Set a Video as Your Boot Animation

If you wish to make your phone truly unique, you may want to consider adding a nice boot animation. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Google play problem

OP wpra3

3rd April 2012, 04:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 18

76 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi guys,

I've got a problem with Google play on cm-9-20120329-NIGHTLY build and other build. Some games/apps is downloadable, but most of it is not. It says something about the error in purchase, even though the app/game is free.

I've tried flashing different versions of gapps, wipe market data from setting or titanium backup, changing dpi, but none works.

I know that this problem has been discussed a lot, but I can't seem to find a solution that works for me. Please help me, this problem is getting annoying...
3rd April 2012, 07:22 PM   |  #2  
Flag Miami, Florida
Thanks Meter: 217

862 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpra3

Hi guys,

I've got a problem with Google play on cm-9-20120329-NIGHTLY build and other build. Some games/apps is downloadable, but most of it is not. It says something about the error in purchase, even though the app/game is free.

I've tried flashing different versions of gapps, wipe market data from setting or titanium backup, changing dpi, but none works.

I know that this problem has been discussed a lot, but I can't seem to find a solution that works for me. Please help me, this problem is getting annoying...

Try flashing the 20120317 gapps, then flash the gapps fixer utility, it might help.

Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to chicle_11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th April 2012, 02:09 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Melbourne

76 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicle_11

Try flashing the 20120317 gapps, then flash the gapps fixer utility, it might help.

Good luck.

Thanks for the suggestions, but that still doesn't work
5th April 2012, 09:07 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag Melbourne

76 posts
Donate to Me
More
The latest cm9 nightly solved this problem!

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk
30th April 2012, 12:36 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Google play crashes
Hi everybody.

I have a problem with running Google Play on my SGS. I did a flash to CM9-nightly and Semaphore kernel recently, but after installing Google Play/Market again, the application doesn't work. It just starts when I touch the icon and than returns to menu or desktop... no error or any message shown... just crashes immediately.

I would be very glad for any suggestion!
30th April 2012, 12:42 PM   |  #6  
Flag High Wycombe
Thanks Meter: 45

220 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klanus44

Hi everybody.

I have a problem with running Google Play on my SGS. I did a flash to CM9-nightly and Semaphore kernel recently, but after installing Google Play/Market again, the application doesn't work. It just starts when I touch the icon and than returns to menu or desktop... no error or any message shown... just crashes immediately.

I would be very glad for any suggestion!

You are probably better off posting this in the SGS forum rather than for the HP Touchpad - there will be differences in the CM9 build.
30th April 2012, 01:40 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarchant

You are probably better off posting this in the SGS forum rather than for the HP Touchpad - there will be differences in the CM9 build.

OK. I'll give it a try... However, if anything, let me know.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread