Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,162 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Google play problem

Tip us?
 
wpra3
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 76
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Melbourne

 
DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Google play problem

Hi guys,

I've got a problem with Google play on cm-9-20120329-NIGHTLY build and other build. Some games/apps is downloadable, but most of it is not. It says something about the error in purchase, even though the app/game is free.

I've tried flashing different versions of gapps, wipe market data from setting or titanium backup, changing dpi, but none works.

I know that this problem has been discussed a lot, but I can't seem to find a solution that works for me. Please help me, this problem is getting annoying...
If you think I helped you, please smack that thank button!

Current Phone:
GALAXY SIII GT-I9300T :: Omega ROM Series :: Siyah Kernel

Current Tablet:
HP Touchpad CM9 :: V6SuperCharged :: Beats Audio ::

Retired:
-O2 Mini
-O2 Atom Life
- HTC TYTN II
- HTC Touch Pro 2
- HTC Incredible S
 
chicle_11
Old
#2  
chicle_11's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 217
Posts: 862
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Miami, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpra3 View Post
Hi guys,

I've got a problem with Google play on cm-9-20120329-NIGHTLY build and other build. Some games/apps is downloadable, but most of it is not. It says something about the error in purchase, even though the app/game is free.

I've tried flashing different versions of gapps, wipe market data from setting or titanium backup, changing dpi, but none works.

I know that this problem has been discussed a lot, but I can't seem to find a solution that works for me. Please help me, this problem is getting annoying...
Try flashing the 20120317 gapps, then flash the gapps fixer utility, it might help.

Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to chicle_11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
wpra3
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 76
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Melbourne

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicle_11 View Post
Try flashing the 20120317 gapps, then flash the gapps fixer utility, it might help.

Good luck.
Thanks for the suggestions, but that still doesn't work
If you think I helped you, please smack that thank button!

Current Phone:
GALAXY SIII GT-I9300T :: Omega ROM Series :: Siyah Kernel

Current Tablet:
HP Touchpad CM9 :: V6SuperCharged :: Beats Audio ::

Retired:
-O2 Mini
-O2 Atom Life
- HTC TYTN II
- HTC Touch Pro 2
- HTC Incredible S
 
wpra3
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 76
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Melbourne

 
DONATE TO ME
The latest cm9 nightly solved this problem!

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk
If you think I helped you, please smack that thank button!

Current Phone:
GALAXY SIII GT-I9300T :: Omega ROM Series :: Siyah Kernel

Current Tablet:
HP Touchpad CM9 :: V6SuperCharged :: Beats Audio ::

Retired:
-O2 Mini
-O2 Atom Life
- HTC TYTN II
- HTC Touch Pro 2
- HTC Incredible S
 
Klanus44
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Default Google play crashes

Hi everybody.

I have a problem with running Google Play on my SGS. I did a flash to CM9-nightly and Semaphore kernel recently, but after installing Google Play/Market again, the application doesn't work. It just starts when I touch the icon and than returns to menu or desktop... no error or any message shown... just crashes immediately.

I would be very glad for any suggestion!
 
dmarchant
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 220
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: High Wycombe

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klanus44 View Post
Hi everybody.

I have a problem with running Google Play on my SGS. I did a flash to CM9-nightly and Semaphore kernel recently, but after installing Google Play/Market again, the application doesn't work. It just starts when I touch the icon and than returns to menu or desktop... no error or any message shown... just crashes immediately.

I would be very glad for any suggestion!
You are probably better off posting this in the SGS forum rather than for the HP Touchpad - there will be differences in the CM9 build.
 
Klanus44
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarchant View Post
You are probably better off posting this in the SGS forum rather than for the HP Touchpad - there will be differences in the CM9 build.
OK. I'll give it a try... However, if anything, let me know.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Flyme OS Finds Its Way to the Google Nexus 5

Flyme OS is a heavily modified Android variantdeveloped by the Meizu team for their MX … more

MultiROM Makes Its Way to the LG G2

Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen quite a fewflagship (and former flagship) devicesget to … more

Jair Player with a Major Update–Here’s What’s New!

Back in May, we talked a bit aboutJair Player, a nice looking music … more