Thanks Meter 99
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: San Diego, California
Originally Posted by mughees
Is any one here?
Not much. Most of the experts left the Wizard long ago. All you have left are some of us who remember what the experts posted years ago. One of those excellent threads is the [READ FIRST] sticky thread at the top of this forum.
I think that the first step is to get the SPL and IPL to the same version. Since you seem to have a G3 model, maybe you can burn the Button ROM and get them to the same version. Then, you can upgrade to a newer IPL and SPL, install a later radio, and try some of the ROMs. But I don't think you'll be able to burn a ROM until you get SPL and IPL to the same version. Give Button ROM a try if you can find it. If you cannot find it, ask for it - surely someone has it.
Edit: the [READ FIRST]
thread has a working link to the Button ROM.
My Devices, newest to oldest:
* TV box: Rikomagic MK802 IV; stock (Android 4.2.2)
* TV box: Rikomagic MK802+; Uberoid (Android 4.0.2)
* Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Maguro/GSM); stock (Android 4.3) w/ Fancy Kernel
* Tablet: Motorola Xoom; stock (Android 4.1.2)
* Phone: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhodium) [dead] Android 2.3
* Phone: HTC Kaiser; Android 2.2 "Fresh Froyo"
* Phone: HTC Wizard; WM6.1 Ham3r H3r7