Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,126 Members 42,731 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Clean ROM - Stock UI - RTM 8858 Base - Focus v1.3 - 7.8 Official

Tip us?

SuperSport
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 429

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaVoKeR View Post
WHy do you need mediafire when min.us is pretty much direct download with unlimited speed? lol and it's only ONE single file. Anyways, i see that SuperSport has already uploaded a MF link. Goodluck!
I've tried min.us, and like it very much, but I wonder if China has issues downloading from them?
Tablet: Lenovo IdeaPad Lynx w Win Blue
Current: Nokia Lumia 1020
MediaFire Share - Mostly Windows Mobile
MEGA Share - Mostly Android
Disclaimer: By using any Files, Packages, Cabs, ROMs, Knowledge, etc, that I share, you are doing so at your own risk. Go Ahead, Live on the Edge!

53 75 70 65 72 53 70 6f 72 74 HEX

HaVoKeR
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSport View Post
I've tried min.us, and like it very much, but I wonder if China has issues downloading from them?
Yes, i was wondering the same thing... that's why i asked him, lol. Hopefully not because that would suck :/ I don't like hosts that block traffic from certain place >__<

woodbane
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Flashed this new build yesterday as soon as it became available.

No issues at all thus far apart from the 3G/EDGE toggle not working. However, I did in the interim flash the original DFT ROM and the toggle did not work in that ROM either so I'm now wondering if it is indeed hardware specific.

Anyhow, loving the new build, keep up the great work!
If anything I've said is remotely helpful, do me a favor and push the 'Thanks' button - it's one click and you'll feel better for it.....TRUST ME!

SuperSport
Old
(Last edited by SuperSport; 5th April 2012 at 05:34 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 429

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaVoKeR View Post
Yes, i was wondering the same thing... that's why i asked him, lol. Hopefully not because that would suck :/ I don't like hosts that block traffic from certain place >__<
I don't know if it's the Host, or the Country. China's Government is known for blocking sites they don't agree with.
Tablet: Lenovo IdeaPad Lynx w Win Blue
Current: Nokia Lumia 1020
MediaFire Share - Mostly Windows Mobile
MEGA Share - Mostly Android
Disclaimer: By using any Files, Packages, Cabs, ROMs, Knowledge, etc, that I share, you are doing so at your own risk. Go Ahead, Live on the Edge!

53 75 70 65 72 53 70 6f 72 74 HEX

yakaaithiri
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Guys,

need your help. I want to access Indian marketplace in my focus ?

How too achieve that ? I can always see only the US marketplace.

Please assist

nipungupta7
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakaaithiri View Post
Guys,

need your help. I want to access Indian marketplace in my focus ?

How too achieve that ? I can always see only the US marketplace.

Please assist
for that you need to add a valid Indian live id in first place
So first make id, then reset the phone and add that id, then you will see Indian marketplace

asaka34
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Question MMS Video and voice notes

When I attach a video to mms it always says the file is too big. I changed the settings to vga, low quality with a 3 second video, and still nothing. Is anyone else having this problem as well?

Also, I do not have an option to send a voice note through mms. Are the two related? Should I reflash or is it just that tango isn't officially released yet, so not everything is there?

Thanks for the help.
Galaxy Note 2 - [ROM] Beanstalk 4.2.2 [Kernel]Neak

Previous Devices:
Samsung Focus - [rom] wph 7.8 *On Back-up*
HTC Fuze - Raph110 *Broken*
Samsung Blackjack II *Retired*
Dell Axim x50 PDA *Retired*

jasongw
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Ditto this. Even a 10 second video clip is a no go. Is there something special you have to do in video settings before recording, perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaka34 View Post
When I attach a video to mms it always says the file is too big. I changed the settings to vga, low quality with a 3 second video, and still nothing. Is anyone else having this problem as well?

Also, I do not have an option to send a voice note through mms. Are the two related? Should I reflash or is it just that tango isn't officially released yet, so not everything is there?

Thanks for the help.

darthveda
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by nipungupta7 View Post
for that you need to add a valid Indian live id in first place
So first make id, then reset the phone and add that id, then you will see Indian marketplace
Also don't forget to change the system locale to India.

VenezuelaDan
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Question New MMS/Location Tango Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaka34 View Post

Thanks for the help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasongw View Post
Ditto this. Even a 10 second video clip is a no go. Is there something special you have to do in video settings before recording, perhaps?
I am loving this ROM. It runs perfectly on my Focus, and I haven't had any issues at all. Heck, my GPS picks up so much faster than stock 8107, or DFT's original Sammy Rainbow ROM. Just had two questions on this. One, as quoted above, the new MMS features, namely video messaging and voice notes, are not functional (at least on my phone, have tried every setting to send a video, and I cannot find the voice note feature). Are the new MMS features not fully implemented yet in this version of Tango that the ROM is based on (8773)? Also, the new location icon, (http://www.theverge.com/2012/3/7/285...on-icon-update), is not present either. I'm not blaming you at all, I'm just curious as to whether they were even cooked into the original Tango dump this ROM (and consequently, CeesHeim's) is based on. Thanks for a wonderful ROM.

Tags
clean, focus, rom, samsung, v1.3