Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more
Post Reply

Galaxy S2 keyboard

OP vishal24387

25th February 2012, 02:32 AM   |  #51  
Junior Member
Flag München
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
help plsss
hi folks,
so what i do wrong ?
my system :

PDA: I9003xxkpq
PHONE: I9003DDKP4
CSC: I9003SERKPQ
Build Info: Fri Nov 4 14:18:32 KST 2011

Basisbandversion : I9003DDKP4
Kernel-Version : 2.6.35.7-CL709629se.infra@sep-59 #1
Buildnummer : GINGERBREAD.XXKPQ

i have Backup my original, AxT9IME.apk & AxT9IME.odex and than @1. replaced AxT9IME.apk whit the one from this tread than i reboot my phone and now i have yust my old Swype keyboard... now i put my old keyboard back in the system/app folder but i still have not my normal keyboard yust the swype....

HELP PLSSSsss...
25th February 2012, 06:45 AM   |  #52  
bangalorerohan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore,Karnataka,India
Thanks Meter: 941
 
1,319 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by semirb

hi folks,
so what i do wrong ?
my system :

PDA: I9003xxkpq
PHONE: I9003DDKP4
CSC: I9003SERKPQ
Build Info: Fri Nov 4 14:18:32 KST 2011

Basisbandversion : I9003DDKP4
Kernel-Version : 2.6.35.7-CL709629se.infra@sep-59 #1
Buildnummer : GINGERBREAD.XXKPQ

i have Backup my original, AxT9IME.apk & AxT9IME.odex and than @1. replaced AxT9IME.apk whit the one from this tread than i reboot my phone and now i have yust my old Swype keyboard... now i put my old keyboard back in the system/app folder but i still have not my normal keyboard yust the swype....

HELP PLSSSsss...

You had to De-Odex
Try removing the .odex file..
Delete it.
I would rather suggest replace the old keyboard, use a de-odex CWM zip, get your system de-odexed and then, change the keyboard!
It will and it SHOULD work
21st March 2012, 02:22 PM   |  #53  
Siddhant Shankpal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 100
 
270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
After replacing the file; in Text setting> in Select input method> there is ONLY 'swype' option..& there is NO 'Samsung Keyboard'..:/ Wha't's the solution..??

Its Okay..Prob SOLVED..
Last edited by Siddhant Shankpal; 21st March 2012 at 03:12 PM.
5th April 2012, 08:40 AM   |  #54  
mustafahussain's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 111
 
340 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
I moved it to system>>app through root explorer then tried to install it and it says installing then "Application was not installed"

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddhant Shankpal

After replacing the file; in Text setting> in Select input method> there is ONLY 'swype' option..& there is NO 'Samsung Keyboard'..:/ Wha't's the solution..??

Its Okay..Prob SOLVED..

how did you solved it??????
5th April 2012, 04:46 PM   |  #55  
Senior Member
Flag Kharagpur
Thanks Meter: 47
 
297 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Works with MIUI?
9th April 2012, 04:25 PM   |  #56  
bangalorerohan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore,Karnataka,India
Thanks Meter: 941
 
1,319 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Works with any ROM?

Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA
12th April 2012, 01:20 AM   |  #57  
marshygeek's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 196
 
752 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Same problem here. after moving AxT9IME.apk to sysyem/app my default keyboard is gone only swipe in input method. How will i go back to my old keyboard?

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

can someone please upload the stock galaxy sL gingerbread 2.3.6 keyboard apk. i forgot to backup my old apk before overwriting.
12th April 2012, 04:48 AM   |  #58  
bangalorerohan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore,Karnataka,India
Thanks Meter: 941
 
1,319 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshygeek

Same problem here. after moving AxT9IME.apk to sysyem/app my default keyboard is gone only swipe in input method. How will i go back to my old keyboard?

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

can someone please upload the stock galaxy sL gingerbread 2.3.6 keyboard apk. i forgot to backup my old apk before overwriting.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1585698

This is a CWM Flashable Zip I made with many new Features in the S2 keyboard!
Please Flash this via recovery.

Click thanks if I helped!
The Following User Says Thank You to bangalorerohan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2012, 08:04 PM   |  #59  
Junior Member
Flag Mangalore,India
Thanks Meter: 2
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangalorerohan

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1585698

This is a CWM Flashable Zip I made with many new Features in the S2 keyboard!
Please Flash this via recovery.

Click thanks if I helped!

IS it the same thing found in the other thread posted by you? :/
12th April 2012, 10:41 PM   |  #60  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustafahussain

I moved it to system>>app through root explorer then tried to install it and it says installing then "Application was not installed"

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------


how did you solved it??????

Yes, How did you solve it? I am facing same issue. Have deodexed ROM, Stock XXPQ

Enviado desde mi GT-I9003 usando Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes