Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,983 Members 45,508 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which is the better ROM?
Vagabond 1 33.33%
ZEUS 1 33.33%
Other (please post) 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] Vagabond vs. ZEUS?! which is the better ROM??

Tip us?

tyboytwist
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman3285 View Post
For one, Zeus is not king... its my version of a system I enjoy running with the features I like... Vagabond has its own personality and unique features that Zeus doesnt. Its a fantastic rom also. Its user choice on what you like and what you enjoy, and, what works best for you. Neither rom is better than the other. Period.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
well of course! aha. i'm not saying one rom is better than another. each are unique and great in their own way. like i said, i love using your rom instead of another. while other people may like using cm7 rather than yours. its all about taste and preference. a beer to you as well! :beer:

MaliciousIntent69
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Dman took the words out of my mouth :P every rom has something different and its all about what you prefer or what you want out of a rom. I love both zeus and vagabond myself.

Sent from my Infuse running Malvarious v1.5(coming soon)

tlingit1956
Old
Thanks Meter 166
Default Other and Zeus

I have checked out many custom Roms buy reading description on there sites and just a few I have liked so far, not truly in order :) All top performers for me.

NumasX v1.1
Z-TR
AEON v1.1
ZEUS 6

I am running ZTR right now, just because it's new and also to check out performance and battery life. I really like NumasX v1.1 for it variety of themes and Icon selections. Nice tweak on camera shutter button in Numas, Aeon, etc. With help from forum Rom builder, I was able to just delete camera.apk and camerafirmware.apk and replaced it with tweaked camera apt that had shutter on power button installed. Thanks XDA forum builders for helping me enjoy my Infuse 4G smartphone to it's fullest degree.

zelendel
Old
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Thanks Meter 10818

DONATE TO ME
Ok guys I would a hope ater a nice search we would all know that these threads are not allowed here. There is no BEST or Better, just works best for you.

Thread closed

If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless
SearchFu
Never Ask someone to do something your not willing to at least try to do yourself.
"Gotham is the work of a madman"- NunHugger Current Nexus 5-12 Nightly

The Following User Says Thank You to zelendel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
infuse, rom, vagabond, zeus
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe