Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,614 Members 41,195 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

new a500 with ICS root question

Tip us?

ccse.eggie
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammaRascal View Post
The OP is either trolling, a liar or an idiot
What make a person a troll, liar or idiot? Because I choose to ask a simple question? A simple misunderstanding is that I thought 4.0.1 was considered Android 4.0.

So the other persons simple advise showed me to be version 3.1, kernel 2.6.36.3 and build acer_a500_4.010.13_com_gen2.

It must be nice to think you know so much and in reality you know so little...

gammaRascal
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Indeed he did wet his pants with excitement. Then didn't bother to check to make sure when asked if he was sure. Them's must'a been some pretty wet pants.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccse.eggie View Post
What make a person a troll, liar or idiot? Because I choose to ask a simple question? A simple misunderstanding is that I thought 4.0.1 was considered Android 4.0.

So the other persons simple advise showed me to be version 3.1, kernel 2.6.36.3 and build acer_a500_4.010.13_com_gen2.

It must be nice to think you know so much and in reality you know so little...
It's not a 'simple question' or 'misunderstanding' when someone asks 'if you're sure'.

It's either lying or idiocy when you try to convince people when you don't know any better yourself.
Interested in a custom Boot Animation for your ROM? Contact me! Want to incorporate one of my stand-alone Boot animation? Contact me!
][ Frosty-Boot [v.Clean, v.ACER & v.Full]
][ Android [GEARS]
][ Xoom-Port [Xacer]