FORUMS

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

OnePlus 2 Leaked, Actually Prettier Than Expected

The OnePlus 2 launch event is mere hours away, and we have been treated to clear, … more

Anker 2x 1800mAh

2,114 posts
Thanks Meter: 419

By sageDieu, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 04:11 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th March 2012, 06:26 PM |#41  
Flag Santee, CA
Thanks Meter: 4

More
sweet i bit the bullet on this one, too! will post results.

28th March 2012, 09:55 PM |#42  
Flag West Palm Beach
Thanks Meter: 3,909

Donate to Me
More
I'm actually trying to get the battery to die before bed at night so I can get some full cycles on it. Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth (don't even have a blue tooth device) brightness on high. Constantly on the internet. I have yet to get it below 20% in 18 hrs.

Sent from my Glitched AOKP Unicorn.
28th March 2012, 10:42 PM |#43  
Flag Santee, CA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen.k.spear

I'm actually trying to get the battery to die before bed at night so I can get some full cycles on it. Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth (don't even have a blue tooth device) brightness on high. Constantly on the internet. I have yet to get it below 20% in 18 hrs.

Sent from my Glitched AOKP Unicorn.

That is so awesome I can't wait.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA
29th March 2012, 11:17 PM |#44  
Flag Santee, CA

More
Batteries came! Unfortunately gotta head to work...was there ever a consensus on whether they need to be fully discharged?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA
29th March 2012, 11:25 PM |#45  
Flag Kingston
Thanks Meter: 5

More
i would really love to know how you ppl get such good battery life out of ur device.....my battery seems to drain quite quickly .....i just got mine a few hours ago and i noticed it still draining quite quickly......but not as fast as the stock battery
30th March 2012, 01:47 AM |#46  
OP Senior Member
Flag Weaverville, NC
Thanks Meter: 419

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSwiss876

i would really love to know how you ppl get such good battery life out of ur device.....my battery seems to drain quite quickly .....i just got mine a few hours ago and i noticed it still draining quite quickly......but not as fast as the stock battery

give it a day or two to kinda catch up and things should improve.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
5th April 2012, 09:42 PM |#47  
Flag Central USA
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Bought this set for my two fascinates. Very happy with the added life. It isn't twice the charge, but it does allow me to finish a full day, now. Worth the money.

Sent from my SCH-I500
6th April 2012, 02:30 AM |#48  
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 28

More
as an additional follow up after running these for a few weeks..

still getting over 24 hours of useage out of them - for how i use it that is

ive noticed that one battery performs better than the other for one reason...when i first got them i drained one to basically 2% for the first few charges..the other one i only drained to about 20% the first few. i can say with certainty that the first few cycles really counted to breaking in the battery..

my only bitch is that the charger is a bit cheap so be careful with it. i dropped it, and i have difficulty now getting the tines to plug it in to stay firmly out (they tend to flop around a bit) so be extra careful with the charging unit..

AOKP B29 bigmemtest :: Glitch V14B6 FastCharge Kernel :: EH03 Radio
9th April 2012, 12:21 PM |#49  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thanks. I am good to order an Anker battery for my phone.
10th April 2012, 03:59 AM |#50  
Flag Santee, CA

More
Getting great battery life from these, and so is the girlfriend with her Galaxy S 4G. Perhaps not a DRASTIC amount with idleness, but sure as hell helps while using phone. Regardless, without EXTREME use I can get at least two days on this beast.
24th April 2012, 06:17 AM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoyleChris

is there a way to do just the kernel to the phone and nothing else.

Was wondering the same thing.. guess I'll give it a shot on my fascinate, trying stock gingerbread with the KGB kernel and see if it works.. anyone have any objections or can give me any info?

What ROMs are you guys using anyway? I'm stuck debating between GeeWiz, TSM, and SuperClean, but it seemed like reading through the threads they all have their own problems, like Google Navigation not working.. any comments on what ROM to go with?

Thanks!!

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread