5,603,646 Members 37,147 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you run this rom in Hybrid (both mods) in Phone, Tablet mod or Neither ?
Hybrid (sometimes phone sometimes tablet) 35 27.78%
Phone 23 18.25%
Tablet 54 42.86%
I don run this rom (please post why) no flaming! 14 11.11%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][UCLF6][Friday the 13th] The Hybrid RCVII is LIVE .

Tip us?

mark1s
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAGr8 View Post
dont expect too much form me of the long weekend ..
Have a good Weekend, you deserve it

beall49
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Any feedback on the Rodgers modem yet?

itsjdmyo
Old
Thanks Meter 17
i just flashed the att dpi fix after i flashed ICS alpha2, but after adjusting my density to 240. it would not reboot. so i ended up having to reflash alpha2...anybody else had problems with their density causing phone unable to reboot?

b3asty
Old
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by beall49 View Post
It is running well. I noticed an increase of at least one bar while sitting in the exact same spot. Smooth loads. Responsive. Working well thus thus far. My sole issue is Wifi. It appears to be strangely unreliable. Where I normally use Wifi 100% when here at home, I went and and switched back to data. Good thing I have my old school unlimited data plan. :) Absolutely loving this rom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
8125 / 8525 / 8925 / Tilt 2...
Then I got smart & moved to Android.

mark1s
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by beall49 View Post
In the info about phone menu the baseband version is "unknown" but I'm still connected to the network with internet. Gonna give it a try tommorow but it's safe to flash it over ICS.

macked
Old
Thanks Meter 37
When I try and do an adb remount command, I get 'remount failed: Operation not permitted'

Any idea how to get around this?

crawldit
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjdmyo View Post
i just flashed the att dpi fix after i flashed ICS alpha2, but after adjusting my density to 240. it would not reboot. so i ended up having to reflash alpha2...anybody else had problems with their density causing phone unable to reboot?
Same problem here. I would get the samsung splash screen and then nothing. I just finished reflashing as well.

On a side note, I'm trying to instal ROM Toolbox since it appears that's what most people are using to adjust their density. And I can't install it. I keep getting "error processing purchase". I've wiped data for the play store and have booted into cwm and wiped everything there too. No luck. Anyone else having issues purchasing?
Current Toy
HTC One

Old Toys
Samsung Galaxy Note
Iphone 4
Samsung Vibrant
myTouch 3G
G1

itsjusttim
Old
Thanks Meter 173

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawldit View Post
Same problem here. I would get the samsung splash screen and then nothing. I just finished reflashing as well.

On a side note, I'm trying to instal ROM Toolbox since it appears that's what most people are using to adjust their density. And I can't install it. I keep getting "error processing purchase". I've wiped data for the play store and have booted into cwm and wiped everything there too. No luck. Anyone else having issues purchasing?
None here sorry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

rajendra82
Old
Thanks Meter 427
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawldit View Post

I used some app in the Play Store to set density to 240 first, and when I did, I got that behavior you described (Samsung Logo, and then black screen). Then I re flashed the ROM, and set the density by manually editing build.prop, and it booted fine. I didn't like it with the new density and reverted back to the old 320, but the point is the app did something more than just edit that one line, which messed up the display past the splash screen.

itsjdmyo
Old
Thanks Meter 17
I have rom toolbox installed. how are you guys adjusting the density with that app? or by editing the build.prop? thanks!