Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Cant find a 2.3.4 Completely Stock Rooted rom

OP BLMaros

26th October 2011, 12:43 AM   |  #1  
BLMaros's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Independence, MO
Thanks Meter: 0
 
43 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
More
So I've just downgraded and rooted, I'm trying to find a 2.3.4 (Gingerbread) stock rom that is rooted. I can't seem to find it anywhere and I've been looking for a while. Correct me if I'm wrong but re-updating to 2.3.4 after downgrading to root will either not work or not stay rooted right? If the update will work I'll just do that but if not can someone provide a link to the rom I'm looking for?

Ive seen the stock senes(less) rom but I'm literally looking for completely stock. normal mytouch sense and all.
Last edited by BLMaros; 26th October 2011 at 12:46 AM.
26th October 2011, 12:58 AM   |  #2  
saranhai's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Developer
Flag Nowhere
Thanks Meter: 3,335
 
4,885 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLMaros

So I've just downgraded and rooted, I'm trying to find a 2.3.4 (Gingerbread) stock rom that is rooted. I can't seem to find it anywhere and I've been looking for a while. Correct me if I'm wrong but re-updating to 2.3.4 after downgrading to root will either not work or not stay rooted right? If the update will work I'll just do that but if not can someone provide a link to the rom I'm looking for?

Ive seen the stock senes(less) rom but I'm literally looking for completely stock. normal mytouch sense and all.

don't see how you missed it...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1264704
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saranhai For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th October 2011, 12:59 AM   |  #3  
BLMaros's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Independence, MO
Thanks Meter: 0
 
43 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
More
I don't either to be honest, Thanks for that though. Thats exactly what I'm wanting

I've literally been looking since I got the phone at like 1. I guess it's just one of those days.
26th October 2011, 01:15 AM   |  #4  
saranhai's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Developer
Flag Nowhere
Thanks Meter: 3,335
 
4,885 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLMaros

I don't either to be honest, Thanks for that though. Thats exactly what I'm wanting

I've literally been looking since I got the phone at like 1. I guess it's just one of those days.

lol

Sent from my HTC Glacier Sense 3.0 running xda premium app
6th April 2012, 06:48 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Flag My House
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saranhai

don't see how you missed it...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1264704

Okay, I've been looking for this... But when I click to download it gives me this, "HTTP ERROR: 504 Gateway Timeout RequestURI=http://www.multiupload.com/ORSCTT93ET"

......

Is there another link for this exact ROM?
6th April 2012, 05:36 PM   |  #6  
aznprodgy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus, GA
Thanks Meter: 184
 
837 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x3mandapanda

Okay, I've been looking for this... But when I click to download it gives me this, "HTTP ERROR: 504 Gateway Timeout RequestURI=http://www.multiupload.com/ORSCTT93ET"

......

Is there another link for this exact ROM?

Ive got the file, Ill try to upload it to my dropbox but my connection is painfully slow lol
6th April 2012, 05:37 PM   |  #7  
invasion2's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Space, the ONLY Frontier
Thanks Meter: 1,290
 
2,853 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1476745
Sigh....people need to look
6th April 2012, 09:35 PM   |  #8  
aznprodgy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus, GA
Thanks Meter: 184
 
837 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by invasion2

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1476745
Sigh....people need to look

I saw this thread, but from what I understand all the PD15IMG files must be flashed in the bootloader and you will lose root...unless one of those files you can flash through recovery? theyre looking for the rooted stock MySense Gingerbread 2.3.4

*edit*
finally uploaded it to Dropbox, here is the link
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wl2df8w7r...MOUS_2.3.4.zip
Last edited by aznprodgy; 7th April 2012 at 02:24 AM.
8th January 2013, 02:27 AM   |  #9  
demoncamber's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 194
 
941 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Anyone have the rooted stock version? The links are down.
8th January 2013, 02:29 AM   |  #10  
estallings15's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,604
 
6,041 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demoncamber

Anyone have the rooted stock version? The links are down.

No they aren't. Look harder.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1438395

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes