Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,752 Members 39,786 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Upgrade Question

Tip us?

yeoldeusrename
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Looks like MikG devs are looking at the HTC One X (Jet). I'm guessing that's what will be announced tomorrow.

http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?...-your-thoughts

bimmerman7
Old
Thanks Meter 283
I would hold off a little while...the Evo One, Galaxy nexus, Galaxy Journal (note), the Galaxy SIII are all coming to Sprint by the end of Summer....

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

This is my EVO, there are many like it,
but this one is mine....

stevovanburen
Old
Thanks Meter 77

DONATE TO ME
Hey,

Point proven not even a few days later and
http://techcrunch.com/2012/04/04/htc...ew-evo-4g-lte/
rawr! I want one now! and its lte! win I think so!
If I helped please hit the thanks!
Or even much more appreciated the donate button!

stEVO!
Stevo's SAIKI Rom
Team REVOLATION!

ReapersDeath
Old
Thanks Meter 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevovanburen
Hey,

I mean the development community is alright for the evo3d and it is a great phone, but the evo is one of the biggest hits and has a HUGE amount of support on the xda forums and we are truly blessed with that and it really isnt something you wont find on any other phone
I wouldn't go for an EVO 3d for an upgrade.. its a nice phone but would be boring due to the sense 3.0 roms for the evo and 6 months after your upgrade you would want a newer one due to the 3d being.considered old now and the EVO 4G is so outdated sprint no longer sells it

kpost
Old
Thanks Meter 18
I only mentioned the e3d because my daughter got 1 free I was looking at the s2. I really wanted the new evo one coming out but it being lte, I will lose my 4g till about late 2013 or about the time of my next upcoming upgrade. So if I want to keep wimax what is the best phone?

~Kat
~Missed spelled and written by my brilliant Gnex that always thinks it knows what I meant to say.

Fe22.....New to the e4gt so still finding my way

Evo4g.....SOSX ....underworld kernel

ImaWinRAR
Old
(Last edited by ImaWinRAR; 6th April 2012 at 06:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpost View Post
I only mentioned the e3d because my daughter got 1 free I was looking at the s2. I really wanted the new evo one coming out but it being lte, I will lose my 4g till about late 2013 or about the time of my next upcoming upgrade. So if I want to keep wimax what is the best phone?

e4gt hands down. its blows the e3d away in design and performance, imo. if youre a true stickler on signal/reception - mopho, its a world phone too. the iphone isnt even 4g capable. i'd still stick with the e4gt if you must have a wimax device