FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

did you get 23 gb with the dropbox apk?

1,640 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,054
 
By mrmako777, Recognized Contributor on 3rd April 2012, 01:28 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
 
 
glacierguy
3rd April 2012, 01:50 PM |#2  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Damn it! :banghead:

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
3rd April 2012, 01:57 PM |#3  
rubyman94's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Thanks for the heads up.
4th April 2012, 03:45 AM |#4  
saulcho009's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
23GB on Dropbox could have forever binded me to it. Such a shame for it to go away... Oh well, back to SugarSync...

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G
glacierguy
4th April 2012, 03:49 AM |#5  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saulcho009

23GB on Dropbox could have forever binded me to it. Such a shame for it to go away... Oh well, back to SugarSync...

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G

I may have to try sugarsync... I saw your post in another thread about it, and $5/mo is nothing for 100gb of storage

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
4th April 2012, 12:32 PM |#6  
saulcho009's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by glacierguy

I may have to try sugarsync... I saw your post in another thread about it, and $5/mo is nothing for 100gb of storage

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

I don't mean to advertise too much, but I really need the extra space.
If you're thinking of signing up please do use my referral link in my sig

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G
glacierguy
4th April 2012, 01:17 PM |#7  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saulcho009

I don't mean to advertise too much, but I really need the extra space.
If you're thinking of signing up please do use my referral link in my sig

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G

I'll look into... If I join I will join thru your link

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th April 2012, 09:26 AM |#8  
Mittaa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
They double up on DropBox.
Now 500Mb for each referring :)
24th April 2012, 03:08 AM |#9  
PeartFan40's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag South Hadley, Ma. USA
Thanks Meter: 1,406
 
More
The offer has expired, so if there are no objections...

Thread Closed.

Sent from my Galaxy Note i717 using XDA Premium.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes