The best picture you've taken thread.

Search This thread

twistedh

Sep 10, 2011
Copenhagen
As the title suggests, post the best pictures you feel you've taken with the One X camera :D

I've attached a couple, purely as a test. Not the best pictures I've taken - I'm hoping you guys can provide the good stuff :)

Apologies to those with the xda app if they don't take you to image shack and show just the thumbnail.

EDIT: If possible guys, can we please have a max dimension size of 640x480 or there-abouts in the thread (or thumbnails linking to dropbox/flickr/photobucket). There are some pretty big full sized pictures in the thread and it isn't entirely user friendly for some. I recommend photobucket for easy re-sizing and generating forum [/img] links with ease :)

Thanks for listening.

Last edited:
Reactions: hungcolin

skipraider

Feb 27, 2011
Haven't taken many yet, and the quality isn't that great on lower light indoor photos.

Here is an example (been resized)

HTCOneX.jpg

My phone hasn't registered on the network yet either and i got it yesterday!

Attachments

• HTCOneX.jpg
    HTCOneX.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 6,299

skipraider

Feb 27, 2011
Just taken one in better light and the quality is much better.

Edit: It won't let me link external sites because i'm a noob!

Last edited:

dannysmith43

Apr 5, 2011
Indeed, some reviews have talked a lot **** about the camera not being all that, but every picture I've seen looks cracking...as good as the iPhoney4

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA

shea-bird

Feb 26, 2011
Philadelphia
loving the camera so far. images are great quality, and the interface seems like a cinch to learn and appreciate. not expecting high-end point and shoot quality (even though its close). The fact that images look great and its fast and easy to use, make for a top notch phone camera! Can't wait to get mine when released for ATT :) just sitting on my upgrade...

Top Liked Posts