FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Show your Homescreen

6th April 2012, 05:07 PM |#101  
fo0you's Avatar
Senior Member
Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 238
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WasabiWa83

Never heard of aix but wow. That's a bad ass widget :)


Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

For sure man, its accurate as hell too

You ready for the season? I'm contemplating getting the At Bat app and subscription to stream games over 4g (i can't forget to spoof location to get around those pesky blackouts either, heh ;) )

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
 
 
6th April 2012, 06:50 PM |#102  
silverxbv2's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 965
 
Donate to Me
More
Bamf 1.1.
ICS beats skin by McLuvn
My own theming touches.

How many rows do you see on my homescreen?


Sent from my ADR6425LVW
Last edited by silverxbv2; 6th April 2012 at 06:53 PM.
6th April 2012, 07:07 PM |#103  
Senior Member
Flag hilliard ohio
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More


Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
6th April 2012, 11:11 PM |#104  
WasabiWa83's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Rays Bay, FL
Thanks Meter: 2,856
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fo0you

For sure man, its accurate as hell too

You ready for the season? I'm contemplating getting the At Bat app and subscription to stream games over 4g (i can't forget to spoof location to get around those pesky blackouts either, heh ;) )

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

I thought I was ready for this season, but after watching most of this Rays/Yankees game, I'm not sure if my heart will be able to handle this. I'll have to look into the at bat thing to see if it's worth it around here

EDIT: Yeah, after watching that game, I'm so ready for the season now.
Last edited by WasabiWa83; 7th April 2012 at 12:18 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to WasabiWa83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th April 2012, 02:25 AM |#105  
randpost's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 280
 
More
added an information widget and shrunk my icons.


Last edited by randpost; 7th April 2012 at 03:08 AM.
7th April 2012, 02:59 AM |#106  
hopesrequiem's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,072
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by randpost

added an information widget and shrunk my icons.

Still don't see why ya payed 17 bucks for that lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
7th April 2012, 03:04 AM |#107  
hardfallen87's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SW Florida
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
7th April 2012, 03:31 AM |#108  
randpost's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 280
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopesrequiem

Still don't see why ya payed 17 bucks for that lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Like I said last time when you made a similar comment (which I guess you didn't read); I didn't pay for it, its not available in the market for my phone while running an ICS rom. I will purchase it though, when it does become available for ICS. I like using it and I like where they plan on taking the launcher. Currently I am using a "trial" till I can download it through legitimate means.

I can understand that the price might keep you away or the launcher doesn't fit your personal tastes, but I like it
7th April 2012, 04:10 AM |#109  
hopesrequiem's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,072
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by randpost

Like I said last time when you made a similar comment (which I guess you didn't read); I didn't pay for it, its not available in the market for my phone while running an ICS rom. I will purchase it though, when it does become available for ICS. I like using it and I like where they plan on taking the launcher. Currently I am using a "trial" till I can download it through legitimate means.

I can understand that the price might keep you away or the launcher doesn't fit your personal tastes, but I like it

I just couldnt figure out what to do with it haha. I used it for a while. Love the app drawyer but not that its basically your main page

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
7th April 2012, 04:19 AM |#110  
randpost's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 280
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopesrequiem

I just couldnt figure out what to do with it haha. I used it for a while. Love the app drawyer but not that its basically your main page

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

I understand. My wife hates it and had me remove it after a few minutes. She has page after page of widgets and icons. When I was on a regular launcher, I had folders on my home screen housing all my app icons and I had all my other screens disabled. I guess that's why the launcher feels natural to me. I can't leave out the fact that it's one of the smoothest launchers in terms of transitions that I've had on my Rezound so far.

**The newest update allows you to change the home screen position and add/order screens. **
Last edited by randpost; 7th April 2012 at 04:23 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
homescreen
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes