Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,702 Members 45,820 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[4EXT] Recovery Touch theme's by napster113 updated 10-Jun

Tip us?

napster113
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,163

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarroyo View Post
None of the links are working, I'm pretty sure the download site your using is going thru some issues.

Whenever I click download I get a unsuccesful message.

Specifically the coredroid V2 and the beats audio with progress bar zips
All links are working fine my end, but if you wait till this evening my time ,I'll put them in my dropbox for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sticktaylor View Post
Nap, I made some new CoreDroid Wallpapers & was wondering if you could do some 4ext Themes with them whenever you have some time. All these Images are 480x800 and I have larger ones if you need them, Thanks Bro

I'll see what I can do buddy.

sticktaylor
Old
Thanks Meter 358

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by napster113 View Post
All links are working fine my end, but if you wait till this evening my time ,I'll put them in my dropbox for you.

I'll see what I can do buddy.

Thanks my man, I would hit the Thanks Button but I'm fresh out until tomorrow. I know its allot of Themes to make but I'm not in any hurry, I just wanted to share the Images with you for some new Themes. The 1st Image tho is the only one I'm really wanting, I spent some time making it and I think it turned out the best

napster113
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,163

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sticktaylor View Post
Thanks my man, I would hit the Thanks Button but I'm fresh out until tomorrow. I know its allot of Themes to make but I'm not in any hurry, I just wanted to share the Images with you for some new Themes. The 1st Image tho is the only one I'm really wanting, I spent some time making it and I think it turned out the best
No problem buddy I'm outa thanks myself lol,number 2 is my fav.
The Following User Says Thank You to napster113 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

huzz107
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2,645

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
No problem buddy I'm outa thanks myself lol,number 2 is my fav.
You Bud,

We have the same taste NO 2 Spot oN!

Flashaholic Trio,

Huzz107.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Forgot I done this one for huzz107.

Thanx Buddy, I have ben using it since you created it I'd be honest, its difficult for other 4ext Theme to take over this

Flashaholic Trio,

Huzz107.
MY MODS CENTER - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1464

Smash The Thanks Buttons To Those I Credit To And If I helped YOU!!

MY GADGETS - HARD TO CONTROL!!
ONE X AKA THE BEAST - CURRENT ROM - CD 7.0 RC7 FULLY SKINNED
KERNEL - STOCK
DHD AKA SUPER - CURRENT ROM - VENOMOUSDROID 7.23
KERNEL PACHA
ONE V AKA HOBBIT - CURRENT ROM - MY ONE V 9.5
KERNEL SPECIALLY CONCOCTED BY CKPV5
PaDFonE2 - CuRRenT Rom - Lidenburg's DeBloateD DeoDexeD
The Following User Says Thank You to huzz107 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tarroyo
Old
Thanks Meter 213
Quote:
yea that'd be great! Drop the link whenever you upload them.

napster113
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,163

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
yea that'd be great! Drop the link whenever you upload them.
Here's the link for coredroid v2 http://db.tt/eHecLMhg

Which beats did you want.

tarroyo
Old
Thanks Meter 213
Quote:
Here's the link for coredroid v2 http://db.tt/eHecLMhg

Which beats did you want.
ppreciate it! I can't remember the exact name, but it was the red one with progress bars.

All the pics in your first post disappeared by the way

napster113
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,163

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
ppreciate it! I can't remember the exact name, but it was the red one with progress bars.

All the pics in your first post disappeared by the way
Sort the link put for later buddy in work at the moment ,and with regards to the pictures I've exceeded my bandwidth on photobucket it won't reset until the 8th lol.

cometoluc
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Hi buddy just place the bootanimation and downanimation on your sd card in CDTeam/bootanimation/place them here, then in tweaks goto extras, custom installs, custom bootanimations then that will install them for you , and what do you mean by full theme of the lord of the rings.
Hello,

Sorry it took so long to answer but i have been very busy at my work and have very little time. I did put the zip file in the CDTeam/bootanimation directory and did what you state here above but when i reboot my bootanimation is not changed.

For the second question, i did not mean a theme but i would like to ask if it is possible to make a life wallpaper from your bootanimation.

And thirth, your lord of the ring splash screen, what do i have to do with the rar file?
HTC ONE X powered by COREDROID v7.0
SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 10.1 WIFI

napster113
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,163

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometoluc View Post
Hello,

Sorry it took so long to answer but i have been very busy at my work and have very little time. I did put the zip file in the CDTeam/bootanimation directory and did what you state here above but when i reboot my bootanimation is not changed.

For the second question, i did not mean a theme but i would like to ask if it is possible to make a life wallpaper from your bootanimation.

And thirth, your lord of the ring splash screen, what do i have to do with the rar file?
Hi buddy i forgot to tell you to rename Lord_of_the_ring_bootanimation.zip to bootanimation.zip and then it will work if not i'll create a flashable zip for you.

The second one i dont know how to create a live wallpaper sorry, i've never looked into it.

And the third one, on your pc extract the rar to a folder ,then connect your phone to your pc in charge mode and then click splasher.bat and that will install your splash screen for you . hope this helps.

The Following User Says Thank You to napster113 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]