Post Reply

[4EXT] Recovery Touch theme's by napster113 updated 10-Jun

OP napster113

2nd April 2012, 05:37 AM   |  #121  
napster113's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag merthry tydfil
Thanks Meter: 1,163
 
1,250 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarroyo

None of the links are working, I'm pretty sure the download site your using is going thru some issues.

Whenever I click download I get a unsuccesful message.

Specifically the coredroid V2 and the beats audio with progress bar zips

All links are working fine my end, but if you wait till this evening my time ,I'll put them in my dropbox for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sticktaylor

Nap, I made some new CoreDroid Wallpapers & was wondering if you could do some 4ext Themes with them whenever you have some time. All these Images are 480x800 and I have larger ones if you need them, Thanks Bro










I'll see what I can do buddy.
2nd April 2012, 05:54 AM   |  #122  
Senior Member
Flag New Orleans aka NOLA
Thanks Meter: 358
 
632 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by napster113

All links are working fine my end, but if you wait till this evening my time ,I'll put them in my dropbox for you.



I'll see what I can do buddy.


Thanks my man, I would hit the Thanks Button but I'm fresh out until tomorrow. I know its allot of Themes to make but I'm not in any hurry, I just wanted to share the Images with you for some new Themes. The 1st Image tho is the only one I'm really wanting, I spent some time making it and I think it turned out the best
2nd April 2012, 06:05 AM   |  #123  
napster113's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag merthry tydfil
Thanks Meter: 1,163
 
1,250 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sticktaylor

Thanks my man, I would hit the Thanks Button but I'm fresh out until tomorrow. I know its allot of Themes to make but I'm not in any hurry, I just wanted to share the Images with you for some new Themes. The 1st Image tho is the only one I'm really wanting, I spent some time making it and I think it turned out the best

No problem buddy I'm outa thanks myself lol,number 2 is my fav.
The Following User Says Thank You to napster113 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2012, 06:33 AM   |  #124  
huzz107's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 2,647
 
1,756 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by napster113

No problem buddy I'm outa thanks myself lol,number 2 is my fav.

You Bud,

We have the same taste NO 2 Spot oN!

Flashaholic Trio,

Huzz107.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by napster113

Forgot I done this one for huzz107.

Thanx Buddy, I have ben using it since you created it I'd be honest, its difficult for other 4ext Theme to take over this

Flashaholic Trio,

Huzz107.
The Following User Says Thank You to huzz107 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2012, 02:33 AM   |  #125  
tarroyo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hollywood, CA
Thanks Meter: 215
 
1,508 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by napster113

All links are working fine my end, but if you wait till this evening my time ,I'll put them in my dropbox for you.

yea that'd be great! Drop the link whenever you upload them.
3rd April 2012, 05:49 AM   |  #126  
napster113's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag merthry tydfil
Thanks Meter: 1,163
 
1,250 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarroyo

yea that'd be great! Drop the link whenever you upload them.

Here's the link for coredroid v2 http://db.tt/eHecLMhg

Which beats did you want.
3rd April 2012, 11:59 AM   |  #127  
tarroyo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hollywood, CA
Thanks Meter: 215
 
1,508 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by napster113

Here's the link for coredroid v2 http://db.tt/eHecLMhg

Which beats did you want.

ppreciate it! I can't remember the exact name, but it was the red one with progress bars.

All the pics in your first post disappeared by the way
3rd April 2012, 12:14 PM   |  #128  
napster113's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag merthry tydfil
Thanks Meter: 1,163
 
1,250 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarroyo

ppreciate it! I can't remember the exact name, but it was the red one with progress bars.

All the pics in your first post disappeared by the way

Sort the link put for later buddy in work at the moment ,and with regards to the pictures I've exceeded my bandwidth on photobucket it won't reset until the 8th lol.
6th April 2012, 05:57 PM   |  #129  
cometoluc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mechelen
Thanks Meter: 30
 
422 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by napster113

Hi buddy just place the bootanimation and downanimation on your sd card in CDTeam/bootanimation/place them here, then in tweaks goto extras, custom installs, custom bootanimations then that will install them for you , and what do you mean by full theme of the lord of the rings.

Hello,

Sorry it took so long to answer but i have been very busy at my work and have very little time. I did put the zip file in the CDTeam/bootanimation directory and did what you state here above but when i reboot my bootanimation is not changed.

For the second question, i did not mean a theme but i would like to ask if it is possible to make a life wallpaper from your bootanimation.

And thirth, your lord of the ring splash screen, what do i have to do with the rar file?
6th April 2012, 08:06 PM   |  #130  
napster113's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag merthry tydfil
Thanks Meter: 1,163
 
1,250 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometoluc

Hello,

Sorry it took so long to answer but i have been very busy at my work and have very little time. I did put the zip file in the CDTeam/bootanimation directory and did what you state here above but when i reboot my bootanimation is not changed.

For the second question, i did not mean a theme but i would like to ask if it is possible to make a life wallpaper from your bootanimation.

And thirth, your lord of the ring splash screen, what do i have to do with the rar file?

Hi buddy i forgot to tell you to rename Lord_of_the_ring_bootanimation.zip to bootanimation.zip and then it will work if not i'll create a flashable zip for you.

The second one i dont know how to create a live wallpaper sorry, i've never looked into it.

And the third one, on your pc extract the rar to a folder ,then connect your phone to your pc in charge mode and then click splasher.bat and that will install your splash screen for you . hope this helps.

The Following User Says Thank You to napster113 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes