XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Unable to reboot

Tip us?

rakeshchiliveru
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Unable to reboot

my acer liquid s100 is unable to reboot this was happen when i was updating my phone to 2.2 froyo, unfortunately there was sudden power cut and it is not rebooting, is there any solution regarding this please let me know.

jay.krishna30594
Old
(Last edited by jay.krishna30594; 11th February 2012 at 06:59 AM.) Reason: added info
Thanks Meter 5
worry not..
use the ACER a1 dl tool and flash latest .BIN file tht is found on modaco.com !

link for acer a1 dl tool : uploading.com/files/e696bc64/A1_DL_Tool3.1_j%2540y.rar/

here is the link for .BIN file : hotfile.com/dl/80920716/d4ef8d0/4.002.08_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.05_A1_PASS_MdB.zip.html

make sure u have installed all the drivers (found in cd provided along with phone, or get from :loadbalancing.modaco.com/download.p...deaga2n2d0pn68v )

1. extract the a1 dl tool and run the application as 'run as administrator'
2. connect ur phone to the pc.
3.after opening, click on browse and select the .BIN file that u have downloaded (hotfile link,dnt ask were is the bin file, extract the .zip file to find it )
4.and finally, click start & grab a cup of coffee/tea
last step : HIT THANKS
CHEERS !
find me here for further help : facebook.com/jaykrishna94
The Following User Says Thank You to jay.krishna30594 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rakeshchiliveru
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
hi jay. krishna how are you

how to rebook my phone it's dead complete then how can i boot with out on the phone please help me

thank you