Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,291 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CyanogenMod 7 for the HTC Tattoo :: V7.1.0.1 (10 Oct 2011)

Tip us?
 
enriquettoo
Old
#181  
Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 57
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by tito_puente View Post
How is the performance of the new RC? Has anybody testet yet?
Working perfectly for 2 days.
 
sunbriel
Old
#182  
sunbriel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 676
Posts: 1,295
Join Date: Aug 2011
I tried flashing the version from the first post, but it showed some error with " (Status 7) " at the end. Tried flashing the RC1, though, and it's working.
 
george.baskharon
Old
#183  
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 77
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by enriquettoo View Post
Working perfectly for 2 days.
seems that the battery drain like there's a hole in it, in 10 min it drained 10% standby wifi on
 
potattoo
Old
#184  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 133
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by george.baskharon View Post
seems that the battery drain like there's a hole in it, in 10 min it drained 10% standby wifi on
i dont see a difference to earlier versions. WIFI allways pulls a lot of power, especially on low signal strength...
 
enriquettoo
Old
#185  
Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 57
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by george.baskharon View Post
seems that the battery drain like there's a hole in it, in 10 min it drained 10% standby wifi on
Same battery drain as with 7.1
Remember to perform battery calibration

My Tattoo works for more than 1 day with wifi on (moderate use)

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbriel View Post
I tried flashing the version from the first post, but it showed some error with " (Status 7) " at the end. Tried flashing the RC1, though, and it's working.
Status 7 error is usually related to Recovery version (wrong Recovery version).

Are you flashing an HTC Tattoo (aka Click) or an Xperia ?
Regards,
Enrique-ttoo

Sent by my Xperia S with 4.4.2 (BootManager: OpenSEMC BETA 3.1 native, JellySlim 4 loop)
 
george.baskharon
Old
#186  
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 77
Join Date: Mar 2012
enriquettoo

how do u do a battery calibration ?
 
kemoba
Old
#187  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 322
Posts: 728
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mostar
Quote:
Originally Posted by george.baskharon View Post
enriquettoo

how do u do a battery calibration ?
Fully charge your battery, go to clockworkmod (if you use it, i dont know does this option exist in amon-ra), then go to advanced, wipe battery stats, after that do a full drain and then a full charge again
The Following User Says Thank You to kemoba For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sunbriel
Old
#188  
sunbriel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 676
Posts: 1,295
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by enriquettoo View Post
Status 7 error is usually related to Recovery version (wrong Recovery version).

Are you flashing an HTC Tattoo (aka Click) or an Xperia ?
Lol, are you kidding me? My phone is Xperia arc, Tattoo is my boyfriend's old phone. He wanted to sell it, but the call speaker is dead. We thought it might got something to do with the firmware or whatever because a friend of his messed around with it, but it seems it's a hardware fault.

Anyway, I couldn't install this stable 7.1 version, but could flash 7.2 RC1 without a problem. So I don't know how that could be related to wrong recovery version.

Sent from my LT15i (Xperia arc) on KA ICSony
 
enriquettoo
Old
#189  
Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 57
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by george.baskharon View Post
enriquettoo

how do u do a battery calibration ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemoba View Post
Fully charge your battery, go to clockworkmod (if you use it, i dont know does this option exist in amon-ra), then go to advanced, wipe battery stats, after that do a full drain and then a full charge again
Thanks kemoba.
An other way is using an app: Battery Calibration, see this thead
Once you have 100% charged, just clicing a button, and voila!
No need to reboot, but recomended a full drain an a full charge again.
Regards,
Enrique-ttoo

Sent by my Xperia S with 4.4.2 (BootManager: OpenSEMC BETA 3.1 native, JellySlim 4 loop)
 
rallapag
Old
(Last edited by rallapag; 11th April 2012 at 09:23 AM.)
#190  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 568
Posts: 684
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by enriquettoo View Post
Thanks kemoba.
An other way is using an app: Battery Calibration, see this thead
Once you have 100% charged, just clicing a button, and voila!
No need to reboot, but recomended a full drain an a full charge again.
battery calibration apps (which remove battery stats or removing battery stats), may not have much impact on battery life
Check my earlier post and the link there in for the reason
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=55

main discussion link
https://plus.google.com/u/0/10505198...ts/FV3LVtdVxPT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes