[ROM][03/18/12] CyanogenMod-7.2 RC1 for Inspire 4G

OP Kali-

5th April 2012, 09:26 PM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 331

1,486 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj sampson

Has anyone tryed to modify the unlocker image? I'm am using the rings unlocker and was wonder if there was anyway to change the image useing root explorer.

Sent from Soundwave aboard Nemesis.

To change icons and such it would be in the framework-res.apk when u open that look in the Res folder then the "drawable-hdpi" folder. There are a lot of images so scroll till u find what u want to replace. Just remember you have to keep the same name/size/format as original. Change what u want then restart. Should take affect. For me its always best to modify the framework-res.apk outside the phone within cm7 zip then reflash the zip only wiping cache and dalvik.

Sent from my MB855 using XDA
5th April 2012, 09:26 PM   |  #42  
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 28

97 posts
More
The actual unlocker iccon. Already have the screen image changed.

Would like to edit the possition and image of the locker. Wanna change it to a decepticon symbol

5th April 2012, 09:39 PM   |  #43  

1,486 posts
More
Quote:

The actual unlocker iccon. Already have the screen image changed.

Would like to edit the possition and image of the locker. Wanna change it to a decepticon symbol

The icon would be in the folder I specified. As for position.... I'm not too sure about. That is a stock lock screen and its pretty solid on its position though I've never looked into changing it so it may be possible. Idk. Miui locker on the market has a bad ass decepticon lock screen that I think you would really enjoy. When u tap and hold to drag down it starts to morph and is constantly moving. Its simply bad ass lol

The Following User Says Thank You to hellot1M For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th April 2012, 05:47 AM   |  #44  
Denton, TX
Thanks Meter: 46

448 posts
More
Anyone else have beyond terrible battery life?
The Following User Says Thank You to tribestros For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th April 2012, 06:11 AM   |  #45  

1,486 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribestros

Anyone else have beyond terrible battery life?

That could be caused by several different things. Bad flash, roaming, wifi, or how you use the phone. Mine has the typical discharge rate. No battery issues

6th April 2012, 02:25 PM   |  #46  
Denton, TX
Thanks Meter: 46

448 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsdeaton

That could be caused by several different things. Bad flash, roaming, wifi, or how you use the phone. Mine has the typical discharge rate. No battery issues

Definitely not bad flash, roaming, wifi, or how I use the phone. If I put try to read something for 15 minutes I get a massive, nearly 10% battery drop. Comparatively, Absolution has fantastic battery life, but my phone has data problems with it for some reason. If you aren't going to help and just assume I'm an idiot, don't reply. Stop acting like I insulted you or something.
6th April 2012, 04:21 PM   |  #47  
Flag York, Pa
Thanks Meter: 540

1,532 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribestros

Definitely not bad flash, roaming, wifi, or how I use the phone. If I put try to read something for 15 minutes I get a massive, nearly 10% battery drop. Comparatively, Absolution has fantastic battery life, but my phone has data problems with it for some reason. If you aren't going to help and just assume I'm an idiot, don't reply. Stop acting like I insulted you or something.

Take a breath.

So, the info you just provided indicates that your battery is not the issue since another ROM doesn't affect it so drastically. And, as stated, you aren't an idiot. It's not a bad flash, roaming, wifi, or how you use the phone. I think we have really narrowed down the possibilities. Must be this excellent CM ROM. Perhaps try another?
The Following User Says Thank You to kimtyson For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th April 2012, 12:07 AM   |  #48  
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 28

97 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsdeaton

The icon would be in the folder I specified. As for position.... I'm not too sure about. That is a stock lock screen and its pretty solid on its position though I've never looked into changing it so it may be possible. Idk. Miui locker on the market has a bad ass decepticon lock screen that I think you would really enjoy. When u tap and hold to drag down it starts to morph and is constantly moving. Its simply bad ass lol

Don't mean to keep this thread off topic but my search in the miui post didn't turn up much. I downloaded the miui locker and it seems to break down slowly until it fc's altogether. By break down I mean the animations dissapear piece by piece. Did you have any issues with this? I know I saw something about issues with adw ex (which I'm using) wasn't sure if it was a known problem or just an issue on my end.

7th April 2012, 12:29 AM   |  #49  

1,486 posts
More
Quote:

Don't mean to keep this thread off topic but my search in the miui post didn't turn up much. I downloaded the miui locker and it seems to break down slowly until it fc's altogether. By break down I mean the animations dissapear piece by piece. Did you have any issues with this? I know I saw something about issues with adw ex (which I'm using) wasn't sure if it was a known problem or just an issue on my end.

I've heard somewhere else it had to do with the large screen such as on the inspire, e4gt, evo , ect. I found a modified miui locker on a forum for one of these phones for large screens and fc issues but I honestly don't remember where. I'll look around and see what I can find. I use to have the modified version running on my epic but when I switched to the leaked ics builds I no longer used it and eventually lost it. Besides that have you tried disabling the lock screen within cm settings and then enabling miui locker? If not that may cause issues with miui locker. I know for me I had to disable default lock screen because it was causing odd screen effects between the two. Also it may just be with cm7. Their lock screen is beyond modified lol so they have done something with the lock screen services and permissions to be conflicting with the stability of a third party lock screen app. I haven't used cm7 sense the mytouch 3G slide days

The Following User Says Thank You to hellot1M For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th April 2012, 12:35 AM   |  #50  
Thanks Meter: 511

1,690 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimtyson

Take a breath.

So, the info you just provided indicates that your battery is not the issue since another ROM doesn't affect it so drastically. And, as stated, you aren't an idiot. It's not a bad flash, roaming, wifi, or how you use the phone. I think we have really narrowed down the possibilities. Must be this excellent CM ROM. Perhaps try another?

Don't worry. The guy was notorious for complaining abouy battery life when he had HTC Aria like a year ago.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread